Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brittle Orphans 2

Brittle Orphans 2

a part of “Brittle Orphans 2”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Extra recommended to any Spirited away fans- similar aspects lye within- Also recommended to anyone who loves fantasy aspects, a twisted plot with both light, humourous and dark bumps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brittle Orphans 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Brittle Orphans 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 am

Hi Nani!!!! Faithy love you too!! >:D

You are all stuck with meeee!!

Btw My character doesn't mind what you put her job as....kinda forgot to say that in my last OOC post ^^''

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:23 am

I'm not really bothered what job Ali gets perhaps a messenger or actually i dont know hehe. My internet has been really dodgy but i fixed it yay *touch wood*
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:17 pm

I know it may be weird but...update on whats gone on in my own roleplay since I haven't been on for the past few days???

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:22 pm

erm well what i can gather, the humans woke up all modified, Faithy Jane had a freak out and people became mad at her for freaking out. that all ive got my net been weird for the past few days and i know i shouldn't really ask this on here but would you guys llike to join and indepth family type thread that i'm trying to get going.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:19 pm

1: Humans wake up

2: Faithy-Jane drinks blood, Ren comments on her blood preference, setting her off into a rage where she destroys the table, the chairs, and the walls of the room. End result - Gwen's irritation.

3: Gwen sends Rie out to collect Faithy-Jane, which she does, and Faithy-Jane returns to clean the room, saying that she would do it alone. In the end, the other orphans jump in to help, along with Gwen and Ren, once Rie returns (after stopping by Buton's Ball).

4. After they finish cleaning, Gwen tries to explain the situation, only to get interrupted. Faithy-Jane, in over-cheerfulness of some reason, dances around with Gwen, who is about ready to murder something, before she collapses of dizziness. Her talking snake, Pip, makes an appearance. Kouta offers Faithy-Jane his blood when Ren explains why that is a bad idea. Gwen is about to explain something.

5. Ali speaks, offering Faithy-Jane a solution to pain by focusing on it (?) and that sets Faithy-Jane in a state of depression, clawing at her own skin and drawing blood. End result - Gwen and surprisingly Ren's annoyance.

6. Ren approaches Faithy-Jane, telling her exactly why so freely drawing her own blood is a foolish idea, and she has a sudden change of personality (?)... and Rie is apparently unsatisfied by or did not hear Ren's explanation, because she throws a punch in Faithy's direction in her disorientation...

AND NOW GWEN REALLY NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THIS XD

The main point of the roleplay hasn't even started... I'll just... go figure out what to say now...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 am

My character is soooooooo screwed up.....Don't you think?

PLease tell me you like her!!! I might die if you don't

*Goes to depressive state watching the screen for some hope to why she should not kill herself*

I really don't see how I made this character, she's nothing like me >.>

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey guys. Just checking in again. Making sure I'm not forgotten/letting you all know I haven't forgotten about you, 'cause I'm paranoid like that, lol. I'll post sometime soon. Since there's not really anyone to interact with I'll have Clove mingle, get into some kind of mischief, something along those lines. Hey, what better way to introduce new employees than having them deal with a customers mess?

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 pm

^ Agreed.

I am writing my explanation post. I am sorry it is taking so long, but I was in a Forensics competition yesterday, and I am now exhausted, but I have to go to my volunteer work and then write a review on the school play later tonight... AND get in contact with my friend so we can get waffles XD

But I will be posting. Rest assured.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 am

^^" Since everyone is making sure that they don't seem inactive, I guess it's my turn now... Anyways, yeah, I'm checking this RP (nearly constantly) but I don't have enough content to post it just yet. And of course, Cienpher needs to get down to finally posting her explanation and anything that Rie would do, would probably just prolong that.

Actually, all she wants to do is throw water on Mazu. ^^"
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 am

Awwwwwww. but I like Mazu's fiery glow!:3

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 am

I am WORKING on that post!

I meant to upload from school, but forgot that my hand-written post was in a folder at home... I'm getting it up... in about an hour.

NO ONE add anything, please XD It's long enough already without any more reactions to actions...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 am

Hate to be a pest but......Cienpher! Hurry up please! I am dying here!

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotSoHeartless on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Guess who has their own internet!! I do! I don't have to rely on borrowing others' compys/cells/connection to get online. Huzzah!

NotSoHeartless
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:11 pm

XD Congrats!

OKAY, now that it's the weekend and APUSH, MUN, the Spirit, and Forensics aren't eating me alive, I will get this post up when I get back from school!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Hem. Cien... your hour is quite long. ^^

And congrats NotSoHeartless! Internet is awesome! ^^

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 pm

You know what? Since Gwen seems to be an uncooperative jerk who wants to change his entire spiel after working on it for more than three days, to keep this RP from sinking into inactivity, someone can post.

I'm sorry - apparently I'm not good at meeting deadlines >.....<

It WILL be up my next post though... I swear it on Gwen's life (not mine since I don't want to die...)

Gwen: =...=

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 am

Everyone's gone quiet. This won't do...I'll pm Cienpher soooon...about the placements.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:43 am

. . . Sorry. ^^" That's it. If I get this post spruced up before Cien posts, I'll post it (even though content-wise it's not the best).

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 am

Once again, I sincerely apologize to all of you >....<

... Really, really - I am.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 am

Anyways, posted (actually, I'm posting). But I can't be bothered to proofread that much right now, so it might be changing wording-wise. (Not content or dialogue though, so reply!)

Nivosity
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!