Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: A New Beginning

Fruits Basket: A New Beginning

a part of “Fruits Basket: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

For generations, the Sohma family has been under a curse. Because of this, they have created several traditions. Now, with a new generation, they're going to have to choose. Follow old traditions, or break the rules? (7 spots left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fruits Basket: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fruits Basket: A New Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby llama-flavored-pocky on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Could I reserve snake please? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

llama-flavored-pocky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey Shinku! Long time no see! Can I have the Sheepy? Hehe that rhymed :D

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Could I please reserve the Dragon please?

Em I don't really know much about this anime, I know a little bit but not much, so if I get anything wrong just let me know okay.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Can I reserve the Rat?
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I'd like the ox please!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

May I reserve the Tiger please! :)

I would like to warn you though I will most likely submit my character with my other account..I just couldn't manage to log on with my usual account :| (My normal account is Sorella)
This is Fantasy! :) My account doesn't work right now :(

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

@Everyone that really just reserved someone- Sure ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm

What about the people that made long ass profiles for something that got reserved after they finished OTL
Come now that was a little unfair :l.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm so so sorry but you can give my reservation away to someone else

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Soo whats going on with this roleplay xp?

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I don't think this roleplay is actually going to make it DX We don't have enough people. If one of you guys want me to restart it you can tell me. ^_^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I think if you start accepting characters and eventually posting people will get a little more interested. When you leave it with no one accepted, it just looks abandoned lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm

I agree and in the actual story of Fruits Basket, It took a while for all the Zodiac members to appear. So we can have it sort of like that, where not all the Zodiac members show up at the same time.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Since Eleera dropped the dragon spot may I have it XD;
I made the char like forever ago lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Re: Fruits Basket: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby koalaking555 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:55 am

Hey is there any spots open???

koalaking555
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!