Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legendia Crystallinus

Legendia Crystallinus

a part of “Legendia Crystallinus”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The world of Noan-Zian has been peaceful, until now. Join the Red Wolves as they explore the world and attempt to find out what is going wrong...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legendia Crystallinus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Legendia Crystallinus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Yeah, I never sent anything, but not to terribly much has happened. Artur took your hostag away from you and used more... persuasive methods of getting info. Then the entire group headed to the Blade Wings camp. Niel and Ferma got into it and everybody else has been chatting.

Also, I hope you don't mind how much I used Ferma in my post Tanman. If I used her poorly, then tell me Tanman and I will edit it in a sec. I just wanted to be sure to get this over and get the story moving again. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 am

That's quite alright, it all seemed fine to me. To an extent, Ferma and everyone are named NPCs, so you can all take a bit of liberty in controlling their actions and such. After all, their personalities are relatively obvious, and certain liberties need to be taken in nearly every interaction between characters.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Guys, sorry about my lack of posts, but I have had some serious work this week, and I really have nothing to do as of right now. I will likely make one more post before I expect everyone to make their way to bed. Once that is on, we can move past this rather lack of action (outside of a pair of certain duelers) and get the show on the road.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:50 pm

For the most part, I'm content to leave things as they are for my side of things, as most everyone is headed to bed. I'll only put in another post should someone want to speak with anyone on my end.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:52 pm

All I have for Artea is probably some finishing talk, and then it is off to a random tent. So, uh... you won't have to wait for me to post.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Okay, posted for the sake of posting. I do hope we can get this thing rolling.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fortune Walking on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 am

Okay, so, there doesn't seem to be much reason for me to get a post up. When the band sets out I'll get to posting.
"Mortal,

It was you yourself who cast your lot not with Security but with Fortune. Never Rejoice overmuch when she leads you to great victories, never Repine when she leads you into great adversity. Remember, Mortal, should Fortune ever stand still, she is no longer Fortune."

-Boethius, 524 a.d.

Fortune Walking
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

Just curious as to whether this thing was dead or what. We were rolling up to the point where we all had to sleep, it seemed, and things have come to a dead standstill since then. Not that I have much time to check this things as I'd like, but I feel the amount of downtime is a bit worrisome. Will things get moving again?
ImageUnleash the beast!

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Okay, so... it has been two weeks since someone last posted. (that said post is from me, is beside the point.) Like digs, I'm much concerned with the activity in this role play. Will this move again, at all? Or can we assume that this role play has died off...? Some answers would be great, because I'm still clinging onto Artea in fear of deleting the character while the role play wasn't actually dead.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I have been waiting for everyone to go to bed. I know Archlkan and digs have both done so, so I figured that others were going to. I will post tomorrow if no one else is going to. This is mostly my fault; I got way to addicted with a bunch of new games I got and I have been playing them every waking moment. I apologize.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 am

Huzzah that this thing is still alive. As I said in my last OOC post, I didn't feel the need to put each of my characters to bed, and wouldn't post til morning unless someone felt the need to interact with them. Glad to hear the ball will be rolling again soon, especially since I'm almost free from the mountain of assignments. But yeah, no more posts for me, I'm happy for you to push things forward, Chari.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 am

Woosh! Moving things forward, I like that. Also, that is why I rarely play games. As soon as I start playing one, I get addicted and can't stop until I grow bored of it. Luckily, there is still MineCraft. (:3)

But. Yeah, I'll be ready to post whenever you have skipped to the next day Chari.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

First, I really like the color scheme, temporary as it may be.

Second, minecraft is definitely a time waster.

Third... Well, I will shut up and get to work.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 pm

1: I fully agree. Looks far more welcoming then that blue tint.

2: No doubt, but it is definitely fun.

3: I posted, perhaps a bit short. But it's there. Glad that we are giving this thing another roll. :3

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:17 pm

And my post is up. not the best, but hey, it's a steady roll back into things, and it's not like I'm heading off with you guys to hunt bandits. I must say, I think i preferred the blue tint, though this new theme does have a citrus-like charm that is refreshing... Mmm, tangy...

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 am

The new theme makes you think of oranges? My first thoughts were along the lines of "GAAH! IT'S FRYING MY RETINAS!!!"

Just thought I'd let you know that. Cheerio! XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Yes, glad to have this rolling again, and to have some others on board too. Sorry that I fell off of the face of the earth for a while... Yeah

Anyway. ORANGE!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I know I haven't started on a post yet, but I promise I'll start one tomorrow morning. Just letting you know that I'm not dead yet.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Finally posted. Feel free to point out the "promised deadline" and the shortness of the post, but some damnable last-minute stuff cropped up, and by the time I got to typing my brain was just about ready to keel over and/or play computer games. Stupid brain. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Haha. I'm sure we can all sympathize with that. Happened to me more than once.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!