Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tamer Wars

Tamer Wars

a part of “Tamer Wars”, a fictional universe by DarkPhoenix.

The time for the Tamer League has come, new and old will clash in this game of monsters, but who will come out on top.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tamer Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Tamer Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

I have decided, i will try and keep this going, but I'm going to also try out these other ideas I have this way, we will always have something to fall back to if one fails.

also, I posted and sorry it is so long...(yes yes, that what she said, i think?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

You never decided! Liar! You just went with the flow! you are a fu- .... Oh wait, lol. Forget this, wasn't directed at anyone. blame my randomness. Anyway, long post is long DarkPhoenix. And boring to read. Doh! I apologize, even if I crossed it out. But I just had to put it that bluntly. Never mind, forget about that crossed sentence. Just me getting my opinion out in the open. (xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm

boring??? I felt action was quite nice and added a flare to it.. guess i should have made it all talking then that would have been exciting, people talking each other into submission.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh, oh! Staring contest! Do a staring contest! lol... sorry. I was just expressing my opinion. *offers apology-cookie*

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Because nothing beats the hell out of a heated debate. That being said, who's my next contestant.contestant
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm

well seeing as this underground tourney has gone on to long, it will be me and you to see who fights Mad Max, after that we can finally get to station battles, after everyone gets their 4 station battles wins they can enter the league. and lets hope it doesn't end like The underground tourney.

to make sure we don't get to this problem till possibly the League, Station battles will be either 1 on 1 between the player and the station leader npc, or in the special case of Station 3, 2 on 2 between two npcs and two players.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Dark phoenix, do you expect me to read that? O.O Holy crap man.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 pm

lol no, i expect you to enjoy the fact that it is so long. me and Talisman did good work ^^

p.s. i only posted it so everyone would know how the fighting went, you don't have to read it unless you really want 2

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:35 pm

I tend to be overzealous in my pursuit of the best martial arts in writing format.

Which is technogeek for Ashley is a badass, and it takes a lot of words to express it.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 pm

yes!!!! the underground battle is finally over now we can get to the good stuff

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:42 pm

24900 characters in this post.
4592 words in this post.

Nice...

*Lurks Elsewhere*
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:15 pm

You did that too huh?

In hindsight, we could have probably split it up, I post half, Pheonix posted half...

Too late now!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:09 pm

lol, our super post makes people scared.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Right, so the sequel to Tamer's Wars is up at:

www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/star-city-chronicles/

But I don't think that means that this one is dead. I'll try to get a post up eventually here, my sinuses are effed up something fierce, so it might not be for some time... Damn sinus.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkPhoenix on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm

lol, i can understand being sick sux like no tomorrow, and no this is not dead, I will get my post up some time tonight or tomorrow.

DarkPhoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcanus on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I've just realized the theme song linked in the introduction is by Celldweller. Fuck yeah. Picked a pretty good song, too.

Arcanus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Heh, Celldweller. It is a pretty good band, and song. (Although my favourite will always be 'My Own Little world.')

Anyway, I was wondering. Although I could post now, I am desperately holding off to do so. Why? Well, I am actually waiting until we are going to either 'move to a plot' or 'time skip'. All we have been doing is chatting, meeting other characters, and train. I am curious as to when we are beginning the Tamer League. I don't mean in-game time...

No, I mean when did you want to skip some pointless time, and go on with something interesting? Something we all can hop onto and ride with. (A.K.A: Moving towards the actual plot.)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcanus on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:55 pm

It'd be nice if we could move on, but I don't mind. My character's in a good position to learn about when the plot begins and join in, after all. But I'll let you decide.

Arcanus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 am

So, I'll try this again. Is there any hope of this continuing? I'll wait a few more days for a response, and if nothing has happened. Then I'll be calling it quits for this one. Shame, really. Because this could have easily been solved with a time skip to a more active plot...

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcanus on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:09 am

It is a shame. Star City Chronicles seems to have died as well. It seems that every RP I get interested in dies slowly and painfully. Let's at least try to revive it, yeah?

Arcanus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!