Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes: Us or Them

Heroes: Us or Them

a part of “Heroes: Us or Them”, a fictional universe by Aufeis.

In a world where super powers are not only possible, but plentiful, war is about to break out. The secret is out, people are panicking, and the world is descending into chaos. We're running out of options...It's us or them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heroes: Us or Them”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Heroes: Us or Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 am

After the LONGEST hiatus that could possibly ever exist ever, Heroes: Us or Them (previously named Heroes: Heroes vs Villains) is back for its third story Arc, and under new management to boot. Originally run by Crimson, and then taken over by Chulance, it now falls to me to do a bit of (long overdue) refurbishing.

roleplay/heroes-us-or-them/

First of all, I'd like to say a little about myself as a sort of introductory post for myself. My name is Aufeis, as can be plainly seen, and I have been involved in the Heroes roleplay since a little after its second start, (run by Chulance). I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, as known by the veterans of the RP, but I try not to get on people too much about it. I try to be a reasonable GM, and on some occasions let individuals have way too many chances (despite peer dismay), but generally I have my friends to keep me from being too lenient. This does NOT, however, mean that I will tolerate disrespect of myself or other RPers, (new or old).

Returning Veterans: I would like a sort of introductory post from you all as well.

New Players: If you'd like to tell us a bit about yourself, then that's great, if not, then we won't fault you for it.

As seen on the intro page, if you want a canon character, please speak to me via PM or AIM and I will be happy to discuss the matter with you.

A bit of Lingo that might help those of you who are new to the RP, or you forgetful bastards who are Vets.

Convo: A Convo is a conversation or scene generally between two or three players that is written up outside of the RP (Via AIM, PM, etc). This is generally used to do posts that would take eons to write out in character. (AKA Fights, Conversations, etc) While it is not required for you to use Convos, please at least attempt to read a convo (some can get pretty long, so fair warning) This is to hopefully prevent confusion and calls of godmodding on our parts.

AIM: AOL instant messenger. Pretty self explanatory, all of the Vets will be on AIM at some point or another. If you would like to talk to me personally, this is probably far quicker and easier than PMing or E-mailing me. Again, not mandatory, but a recommendation to the wise.

Chu: Short for Chulance, the second GM of the RP. Pretty much a somewhat taboo subject, Chulance left us on less than amicable terms. > _ >

Quotes: Any of many humorous dialogue exchanges recorded by our very own Veteran, Magix that we kept for humor prosperity.

If you have any questions about characters, history, blah de blah, ask myself or shinigamiriku (my personal secretary because I'm a forgetful numb-fuck)

Once again, Veterans, you can post all your characters into one character bio thing to save space. That's what I'm going to do. (To avoid confusion and such)

While there is not "true" character limit, I would like new players to try and start out with one or two characters, then work their way up as their 'devotion' to the RP becomes cemented. I hate having those nice little character profiles just floating there with nobody posting with them. > _ >
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Heroes: Us or Them

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 am

I think I can make a character as these kind of role play's suit me well and because you where so kind to tell me more about you I will do the same.

I'm Thorait a bit young and originally dutch and a possessor of dyslexia but only in spelling and also in possession of a nice spellings checker having only minor problems with grammar as you may have read already but I have grew up with english mainly from tow older brother's and games not meant for my age making me a in comparison with my class mates that can't even understand these sentences. (I'm also having the syndrome of Asperger making me use difficult words great for the vocabulary but also giving me a very polite and pretty weird way of talking .) But to keep it short I think I'm a pretty calm and nice guy but also a dough bag at times at least not only when people argue or say illogically thing's that are so far from the truth so that could also make me arrogant and I'm pretty pessimistic as you will haven noticed I guess and I'm very honest if i may say so. As far as my writing style I tend to keep it short letting details to the imagination and focusing on bringing the dialogue and needed information I'm also pretty loyal to role play's but I tend to not talk to much with larger group present because I really just hate to have them all react or say there thing's and gosh this became a long block of texts well I guess I'm going back to working on my evil smart guy again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Although I'm not a fan and I gave up after watching several episodes of heroes I'm keen on joining. I have had previous experience with a number of superpower roleplays so I'm no newbie when it comes to these things. I warn you however, I stick to one character most of the time and creating the character is what I enjoy most. Which means my first few posts will be pretty good, then quality will decrease over time. In terms of quantity I'm not lacking either. I'll be thinking of a character power soon, something different to all my other characters.
Could you get your characters up soon so we can have a reference please?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm in!

Edit: Okay, so now that I actually have the time to write a decent post, allow me to start of by giving a basic overview of myself, as you requested.

Born in a town in Connecticut called New Britain, I- Oh, not that far? Sorry Lets try again-

Take 2

Hello! My [user]name is AxelZero93, (No, shit) I've been RPing for what will soon be 1 whole year!

*Cue fanfare*

No but seriously, I guess I can say it was a pretty quick growth. I've always been inclined to the literary arts, but I just recently took up writing. I tend to Misplace my caps, which for some people can be a bother. But to use the obscene language that is chatspeak "IDGAF" I grow at my own pace, and I'll outgrow it eventually. I'm pretty good with BBcode, since I just recently took up Website Design, So a quick note to GM-person-guy-dude:
"Mind If I remake your character skeleton? I can make it pretty!"
As to this roleplay specifically, I share sentiments with TemplarWarden, I tend to stick with one character, but I will try to make two if it is absolutely necessary. I just need to see some guidelines as to character creation regarding powers. I'll admit I only skimmed the intro, so ill go take a second look now to see if said guidelines are already there, but if not, please pm me or post them.
As to who I am as a person, I'm pretty cool, I don't like when people try to act like Cyberbullies however, I will call your bluff and blow up you spot in one fell swoop, since most people who try to throw their electronic muscle around tend to be skinny little bitches who would probably weasel away at the sight of any real conflict. I try to follow all rules, though I tend to make my characters do things that bind other characters to go a certain direction when things get slow, to speed things up. Though I've been pretty good with keeping that in czech. {lol, wrong check silly] So yeah, If you actually took the time to read this and found me astoundingly interesting, let me know and I'll PM you the extended cut of this autobiography:
AxelZero93:Behind the Username

;3
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am

AWSOME, WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!!! And greetings to all the new people
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 am

*kicks the door down; bottle of Root Beer and Cherry Vodka in his hand, Layne on the shoulder*

"I AM BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!"

Okay on the more serious note, glad to see it finally moving again. Looking forward to plans and stuff. Hello to the new people. I'm ThrashMetallix, or SamuraiMaster. SM for short. Vet. We'll be cool and stuff. *thumbs up*

AIM: SMMetallix

Think that is pretty much me. Might as well go resubmit my characters.........though thinking about some changes. Eh, fuck it. Can't really do that.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 am

I wouldn't worry about whether you watched the show or not, we've deviated from the show's universe pretty majorly. I only watched until like, maybe Season 2, and even then it was only a few episodes. I have people for that.

*straightens suit and looks important, but doesn't actually do anything but stand there and look pretty*

If something mentioned doesn't make sense for you and you really wanna know what it is, ask one of the Vets (for original content) or take a look at the Heroes Wiki (for canon content) in the *Original Work Cited* area to get a better grasp on it. I can give you info pretty well on what's happened more or less in the RP itself, but for the more intimate details, I'd need a bit of time to shuffle around some papers a bit.

There have been many people in the RP who have kept their number of characters small, so don't worry about one character. In a lot of respects some of us have been trying to cut down on the sheer amount of characters we once possessed (pain in the ass to keep track of).

As a note to Vets, some of my characters have gone into "hiding" and will not be coming back unless it is absolutely necessary or someone wanted to do a story with them. (Probably David and Brendan, Terry since Magix took his main char out of the picture with Claire, and probably Jaice [lolwut who?])

Also, the few Vets who know about my f*cking 2 year ordeal should know that "SUPPOSEDLY" it is over (though I very highly doubt it) so I could still disappear at some point or other. I will try to refrain it from happening, but we all know how the big D works. Everyone else, just walk around the pile of useless chars until I return if that happens. :\

There will be a somewhat long summary in the first post, if anyone cares about the events of Arcs 1 and 2 (though they are not in chronological order) and will be given in the manner that the public would know about (no overly intimate details for those who weren't there) :P

As for the Character Skeleton, I guess if you wanted to take the time to make it nicer looking, you could...Looks have never really bothered me, although I suspect that I left out an optional on descriptive pictures, (as I've never been able to find a good picture for most of my main chars, even with editing).

As soon as I finish tidying up my own character skeletons and fixing up their nice little histories, they'll be posted, and then as soon as that's up, I'll do my various intro posts to the RP.

SM, go ahead and change some stuff if you need to, I did a bit of editing myself, so meh.

I will point out that while characters can have a sort of 'natural' tendency towards one side of the chart or other ('Good' or 'Evil') we tend to do things on a morality basis as opposed to "This guy is inherently evil forever". Along that note, later on into Arc 3 will probably force 'good' and 'evil' to work together at points, so know that this isn't really a 'black and white' RP.

I THINK that about covers anything, but feel free to slap me with a sack of hamburgers if I missed something.

[Edit] Thanks to Magix for reminding me, in Heroes there are things called POSSIBLE FUTURES, left if out of the Lingo, will add it (maybe). A PF is a future that one can visit during an Arc. We've had one every Arc, but I'm thinking of limiting travel between the arcs this time, simply because it gets confusing as fuck sometimes. It is entirely up to you whether you participate in the Possible Future story arc, but we kinda have a duality system going often presented as:

Present: Place

Future: Another Place

to differentiate between the two timelines. Just an PSA brought to you by Magix: He's a fattard.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 am

Aufey, be nice, or it's the shuriken.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 am

*looks around ...... lights Aufeis on fire*

Yeah so I'm Magix, one of the vets (probably the oldest seeing as I've been around since before the Heroes vs Villains remake). After the countless fiasco's of the last one, I'm hoping we can finally have this rp run smoothly. I don't really know what to say about myself here. Don't think I'm a great writer overall, although I have low self esteem so I'll let you all be the judge of it. My character sheets will probably be a bit lacking, due to the fact I'm way too lazy to edit them at all. Uh yeah, as I said, don't like writing about myself. If anyone has any plots they wanna do with me or anything just send me a message or hit me up on AIM or MSN (usually have both running, even when asleep). I'll stick around and make sure that Aufeis isn't a completely failtarded bitch though (we all know he is without me around), so you don't have to worry about that.

AIM screen name: Magix1989
MSN (windows live messenger): magix1989@live.com

Feel free to add me on either, just tell me who you are when messaging me. Otherwise I will block/report you since those friggin bastard virus sex bots try and get me to download shit or steal my non existent money and whatnot. Anyways, I think I went off track a bit there... Yeah, hope you all can tolerate me.

Oh, and one last thing. Aufeis, you're a bitch. Kthnxbai :)

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 am

Your face is a bitch.

Anyway, my profiles are up for those of you who were waiting on them. I used the different boxes (Personality, Description) etc to divide up the characters. So far there are five, but more (there's one I KNOW will be added when they show up) could be added as time progresses. I have some characters who are not listed who could come back to play minimal roles or might come back as full blown characters, it all depends on how the story progesses. I left my canon characters out of the thing, but for now I will be controlling most canon characters unless someone asks for control of them.

Canon Chars not Available for Distribution:

Peter Petrelli
Matt Parkman
Sylar/Gabriel Gray
Angela Petrelli
Noah Bennett
Claire Bennett
Meredith Gordon
Elle Bishop
Arthur Petrelli (deceased and will REMAIN deceased)
(More may be posted as I remember them and talk with Vets. Hard to keep track of everyone's chars after a year.)

[(NOTE)]: The Histories of the characters in MY CS's are their basic histories from beginning to end, including their more important roles in previous arcs. If you do not care or want to leave them a mystery, it is not mandatory to read them. if you are interested in the past arcs, by all means, read up on the characters. If you have any questions, talk to me on AIM.

Username: Aufeis91

> _ >
< _ <
> _ >

Derp.

[(NOTE)]: If your char does not get approved immediately, please have patience. I need to talk with all my Vets to decide on issues involving the RP, and we all have lives, so we may not be able to talk on the first day. I'm sorry for that inconvenience, but it is a what was agreed on as the "Ruling Hierarchy" for this RP.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 pm

*Takes seat behind secretary desk, straightens papers up, turns computer on, sharpens sword, checks drawer filled with grenades, butters toast, brushes teeth, combs weave*

Ok hello I'm Shinigamiriku or Shini for short, I am, very proud to say, that I am a veteran of this rp. As Aufeis said, he's a forgetful numb-fuck, and I with the somewhat superior form of memory, this rp anyway, have a large database of events, characters, and other such things. I kept track of an ex-members riot of characters and that speaks for itself. As saying if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask

AIM:Deathmasterkyo

Same as Magix said, please PM me that you want to chat over AIM otherwise I will assume it's another idiotic sex bot and I'm very much tired of being harrassed over AIM and Yahoo

Moving along, I feel that my character list has gotten rather long and plan to do some cutting, of characters, as a result freeing up abilities, I believe if necessary, I can compile and post a list of taken powers and things of that nature, once again welcome to all the new people showing interest in joining our rp, and dont worry, my fellow co-workers are harmless.....kinda

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Boy, I will climb over that desk of yours and slap you silly if you ever call me harmless again.

*turns to peoples*

Uh...I mean...would you like some cookies, Shini? They most certainly have only a little poison in them. For flavor.

Anyway, first post is up, and as the caption says, the first portion is the summary of Arcs 1 and 2 from the public's point of view. The next five sections are my actual character introductions, and yes, I know they're a bit long, but it's been a while since I got to write for them (Meh, Jessica and Sierra's, anyway).

I actually noticed something, I cut a lot of my (original) male characters, so now I have like 4 females and 1 male. I find that funny.

Now I'm off to Target to buy groceries. Yay. I do so enjoy shopping and am not being sarcastic at all. Although I need Microsoft Points for the GoW3 DLC.

> _ >
< _ <
> _ >

*leaves for shopping*

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Well, what do you think? I tried to not add too much, so all I did was mess with the cosmetics.
Also, This is not my character it's an example (Egzam poole, Example, yeah, thats my terrible attempt at cleverness) Anyway, I might actually keep most of this for my character though, except for the name, and powers, which I just made multiple to show the dominance.

Which reminds me, a quick tutorial for those who aren't familiar with BB enough to use the color feature for multiple powers:
Just highlight the number of "I"'s you want dominance with and click font colours, then choose red... or green, whatever GM person wants. Or do it manually, red is [ color=#FF0000 ][ /color ] without the spaces inside the brackets. Anyway dominance is just to show which of the powers is stronger, unless they are even.

Anyway, GM aufeis(99% sure I spelled that wrong) Do you like? If not, tell me where to fix, and I fix :D

Egzam Poole

Hydrokinesis|Healing

General Information

Name:Egzam Poole
Date of Birth: August 21, 1984

Powers:
  • HydroKinesis {IIIIIIIIII}
      Egzam can manipulate water, Up to around 20 gallons maximum. He can shape it, Change it's temperature (anywhere within boiling and freezing, without changing it's state of matter), and if there is not to much of it, he can voluntarily change it's state of matter (liquid, solid, gas) without changing the temperature. He is only half as good as full hydrokinetics, and using Hydrokinesis taxes his strength almost twice as much as any pure Hydrokinetic.

• Healing {IIIIIIIIII}
      Egzam can also Heal bruises and flesh wounds. Since his powers' dominance splits fifty-fifty with the Hydrokinesis, His healing abilities are only half as good as people with only healing abilities.

Character Details

Physical Description: Egzam Poole Stands at about 5'10", and weighs somewhere around 186 lbs. He has deep blue eyes that glow with intensity when he is using his abilities. He has a runner's build, as he kept fit with regular gymnasium visits, that is, before [insert plot device here]. Egzam wears a black leather jacket, A grey t-shirt, and black jeans, along with a pair of black impulse running shoes.

Basic Summary of Personality: Egzam is very brash. He acts without thinking, and often ends up regretting his actions afterwards. He is arrogant, yet sympathetic, which at times leads him into confusing situations. He is a good man, but tends to make quick and irrational decisions, thinking he is doing things for the better.

History: [Im not about to make an example for a character example, you get the point]

Code: Select all

[center][size=200][color=#800000]
[font=Palatino Linotype]Character Name[/font][/color][/size]
[img]INSERT IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]
[size=85][font=Palatino Linotype][i][b][color=#0000FF]Power[/color][color=#FF0000]|[/color][color=#0000FF]Power (if more than one[/color][/b][/i][/font][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[center][font=Palatino Linotype][b][size=200][color=#800000]General Information[/color][/size][/b][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[font=Palatino Linotype][b][color=#800000]Name[/color][/b]:First, Last
[b][color=#800000]Age[/color][/b]:
[b][color=#800000]Date of Birth[/color][/b]: Optional

[b][color=#800000]Power(s)[/color][/b]: [size=85]
[list]
[*][color=#0000FF]POWER[/color][power dominance, if more than one> {IIIIIIIIII}[/font]
[font=cursive][list]Description of Power, including any negative effect on the character an limitations[/size][/list][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][*][color=#0000FF]POWER[/color][power dominance, if more than one> {IIIIIIIIII}[/font][font=cursive][list] [/list][/list][/font]

[hr][/hr]
[size=200][color=#800000][b][center][font=Palatino Linotype]Character Details[/font][/center][/b][/color][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[font=Palatino Linotype][left][img]INSERT PICTURE LINK HERE[/img][/left]

[b][color=#800000]Physical Description[/color][/b]: Include Height, Weight, build, clothes, equipment, and distinguishing features.

[b][color=#800000]Personality[/color][/b]: Basic Summary. No Mary Sues

[b][color=#800000]History[/color][/b]: Character History[/font]

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm

You guys are silly.

If I gotta say more about myself to the new kids, I will......soon. I dunno.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 pm

The new profile skeleton looks good, Axel, but I don't see many of the Vets (myself included) using it, simply because of the amount of characters we have, the space the respective CS's take up in the actual CS thing, (mine being longer than shit already for the most part). Not only that, but most of us have chars with only the one power with only a few exceptions. However, I will put it to a vote through the Vets. If they vote majority, we'll set it as the new requirement, but if they're willing to use it, they can regardless of the vote. This applies to everyone, if you want to use either CS's, you're more than welcome to do so. I'm a bit busy at the moment (looking at profiles and putting them to the grind and such, plus some IRL stuff going on to prepare for the holiday meant solely for scaring small children [mwa hahaha]) so don't expect mine to change any time soon, but when I get the chance, I'll convert them and see what they look like.

In other news, I'll be trying to get some sketches of my characters done, but as I said, kind of busy around here, so they'll take some time most likely, though Jessica's just needs to be inked and colored.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Ok and I'll be creating my characters, Though Im having trouble with Powers, personalities and histories. I dont want cliche powers, which I won't name because I don't want to offend anyone. Yet I also don't want Overpowered powers, Such as manipulating time and space itself. (If someone has that power in mind, or if one of the vets have that power, sorry,) So I'm trying to think of something good... But anyway, thanks.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:57 pm

@ Axel: Trust me we've been down that road before.

I'm not sure I like my characters anymore because of how the've advanced through this RP. I think they're kinda.........I dunno anymore.

But hey, a bullet can still kill them for the most part (stupid Jon lul) so I guess I don't need to worry.......too much.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 pm

I've never been in an RP long enough to really really develop my characters. they've always died too early. either that or RL had interfered. but I graduated, so I'm taking a quick respite.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Here's what I got so far, still in early Wip stage, I may even change him completely.

Andre Willis

[img]INSERT%20IMAGE%20LINK%20HERE[/img]
Cat-like|In the shadows

General Information

Name:Andre Jamille Willis
Date of Birth:May 21, 1992

Power(s):
  • Cat-like {IIIIIIIIII}
      Andre exhibits incredible agility. He was a freerunner before the full manifestation of his powers, But this added a whole new level to his abilities. He is able to jump farther, run faster, and is exceedingly limber, enough to put Olympic gymnasts to shame. He has gained a very slight ability to see in the dark, Which allows him to see outlines in black and white, though his depth perception is a bit impaired when seeing in the dark. He has also gained a cat like endurance to falls, his longest record for a fall was off a four story building.

• In the Shadows{IIIIIIIIII}
      Andre can step into one shadow, and appear in another, if in a dark room or under a particularly large shadow, say, under a bridge, Andre can freely "teleport" from one part of the shadow or darkness to another. Andre can look into a shadow and see out of the shadow of any room he's been in.

Character Details

[img]INSERT%20PICTURE%20LINK%20HERE[/img]

Physical Description: Andre measures up at around 5'9" and weighs around 170 lbs. He has a lean, lithe runners body, gained from years of conquering the urban gym that is New York through free running. Andre has grey eyes, and jet black hair cut low with an edge-up and a fade, simple and clean. He has no facial hair, as he shaves it all off. His skin is a milk chocolate tone, thanks to his Half-Black, Half-Puerto Rican Descent. He is usually wearing a
Here's what I got

Black "Tribe" Hoodie, a black pair of Tribe Sweats sweat pantsa pair of black and white K*swiss sneakers, and a black parkour bag which holds his ipod, cellphone, water bottle, and everything else he has under it' protective padding to protect them all from falls and rolls, and a pair of white fingerless gloves/wrist guards with the black APK logo on them.

Personality: Basic Summary. No Mary Sues

History: Character History

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm

WATAHHH!!!!

*Appears through the window*

Howdy vets and newfolks, I'm Jaybt9, but people call me Jay for short. Shini is my grandson (well,not really,but I can say I have more wisdom then he does.lol). I joined Heroes Vs. Villains a little late after it started, but I was able to stick around and be known as a Veteran. As far as writing goes, I can be a little lazy at times, as it can take me a while to think up a good post. On the bright side, when my post is entered, it will be like a nuclear bomb, or more like fireworks. On AIM, I can be one of the most friendliest people you'll ever meet. There can be times when I just joke around, and don't take things seriously. It's all in fun.

I have quite a few characters. One,in particular, is making her way to the main story quite smoothly.

AIM: sketcha09

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!