Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ephron

Ephron

a part of “Ephron”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

Two world's, the Upperworld and Underworld (Demonworld) are always at war with each other. Will the Prince of the Demonworld and the Princess of the Upperworld be able to make the wars stop?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ephron”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ephron

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 pm

I know its an opinion, and he didn't think that he won't fight, his fighting is minimal though
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Although I think Sesaro is about to have his job done for him XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm

I love how all the females just assume that this guy's innocent and don't bother to actually find out what he's done. "Oh a demonworlder! He must be an innocent and wonderful soul by default, so we must free him immediately!"
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm

I sense deep sarcasm in that T.T

You know, you could step in anytime and stop them if thats what you want...

But! Whatever... I'll shut up now.
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Nah, we're just to trusting by nature :P

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 am

I've charmed them all with my good looks and charms, *evil laugh* i've begun my army of Upperworld minions!.........I"m just too adorable to be guilty of anything and Aeriel doesn't know who is in the dungeons that causing this big of an uproar in the castle and is curious about what is happening.......my minion army shall grow in size!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!.....*smiles* forgive my random rant of evilness
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 am

Evil... O_o *shudders* >.<

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 am

Nuo! I not a sarcastic!
Anyway sooner or later, I get a feeling some little Princesses are going to end up being punished ... by being tickled with a feather >.< Fear the Prince of teh Upperworld and his uptightness! :O

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Wow I never thought Dimitri was THAT evil! And Sesaro caused some of this to happen so Yeah???
Oh and by the way whats with the new Ephron thing?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 pm

XD Yashie your posts always make me laugh.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 pm

O_o *ish really scared now* >_<

Lol ^^

I was gonna ask the same thing... O.o

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:10 pm

The new Ephron roleplay is the same thing as this one, just more structured and planned out and the like. We still need the Kings and Queens, Sesaro and Layla, if you guys want to join again. Just a warning, I will be expecting more out of posts and character sheets. And Yashie is the Co-GM and will be helping me look for people who are godmodding or metagaming. The new one will be more strict I guess. You don't have to join if you don't want to, and this one will still continue as it is now. For me, I guess its a test to see if being stricter on my rules and such or being a cool and relaxed GM will help create a better roleplay. Its only slightly different from this one though.

and yes, I'm that evil. *evil smirk* be afraid, be very afraid..............and Yashie, back up off my minions! ^^

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Ah okay, and I might join I'm not quite sure, because being a strict person kinda leads me away from them, so I'm debating it and I'll make sure to have a shotgun if needed for the evilness...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Minions... Ive never been a minion... O_o Im not sure wether to be offended or curious...

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Why no posts? Its getting boring reading the same things

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:11 pm

You need to post, my friend. I'm waiting for your response.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Alright Yashie you can post, oh and by the way, your precious guards are dead. And anyone in Sesaro's way is next

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 am

@Lufia : I have a few objections to raise about the post where you "killed my precious guards". This is just what I feel and I am not criticizing you, merely raising objections.

#1. How do you 'creep' up on two guards standing directly outside a cell? And when I say that, the normal assumption is standing with their backs against a wall, beside the actual cell door.

#2. Why would any two normal person, let alone someone who is actually trained for guarding prisons and stuff, stand so close to each other that someone could stab them BOTH (with knives, which are generally relatively short) in the vertebra? Normally, guards (and when I say normally/conventionally, I mean that since nothing to the contrary was mentioned in my post) stand on either side of the cell-door (which has bars, let's allow that) with their backs to the walls. SO in order to creep up on them, you have to be INSIDE the prison or you have to somehow fuse your body with the door itself. And even then you'd have to have super-long arms. SUPER long.

Like so : Image
Except that in this case, there is only ONE guard and he's standing in front of the door itself, as opposed to standing on one side, which is what is GENERALLY done when two guards are present.

#3.. You killed two guards. And you very conveniently ignored the other four.
☻If you READ my post, you will notice I mention that a fresh hand of elite guard is assigned to guarding the cell, I never said two. But two is the fewest you can have while saying guards in the plural
☻ I have ALSO said that there were two guards standing a distance away from the cell (at the place where your rock landed) and that those guards were currently moving towards you, or at least, towards the place where the rock came from (which is where you are, you didn't move)
☻ I have FURTHER said that a couple of patrolling guards were approaching you and were just around a corner, which they were just about to turn.
You say you killed two guards. Which two? What happened to the other four?

#4. The keys. How stupid do you think the characters are, to give some lowly guards the keys to a cell holding a prisoner as important as Dmitri? Even if it was a normal prisoner, why would someone place the keys inside the prison itself? So that any intruder who manages to overpower the guards can conveniently take the keys from their bodies? This isn't Hollywood, you know.

In summation, when you kill "anyone in Sesaro's way", it is my humble request that you do so with a little more detail. I'm only asking this so that I don't get as confused as I got right now (necessitating the long post). Think of it as doing a personal favor to me? Plix? Thankie!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:52 am

GAH!!! Sorry! I'll fix it at about 3-4 PM

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:31 am

Correction during lunch in the Library, and Yashie Sesaro's knives are about 5 inches long if you stab into the neck you'll hit the vertebrae. Also no need to capitalize READ or any other words, and don't take this the wrong way but it seems you keep picking my posts apart and after a while picking it apart and telling me about every error is kinda irritating, especially when you emphasize actions that I'm doing, Remember I'm NOT perfect. The criticism is okay but be a bit less strict. And please take no offense to this its me asking you to ease up on the criticism.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!