Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

a part of “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Five girls, each raised to protect and marry one of the five high status princes... but who's going to fall for who? (1 prince slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah, well. Juliet was only 13 and Romeo was believed to be anywhere from 17 to his early twenties. ;p
And him being 16, it's not that much of a drastic age difference, and it's usually more frowned upon where it's the male that is older. I can change it if it turns out to be too big of a problem, though.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 pm

No, it's not a problem! ;P I was just looking at all the other girls and they're a bit younger than Mia, so it was in my head that you might make him a fair bit younger :D It's no problem whatsoever with me :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Ha. I have multiple reasons behind picking her over the others, trust me. :3
The main one being that her curious personality can play into his cold, shut-in personality. At least I hope. And that it can be used as a reason for her trying to get him to open up.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Ah, I accept that as a challenge for Mia :) I'm sure she'll be able to break him out of his tough shell xD She will make it her mission :P

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Exactly! Where any other person would just think him to be a heartless asshole and leave him be.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Aha, this is very true! I can't wait to see Nico now :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 pm

He's almost finished.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

I apologize in advance for the double post, but Nico is done.

You can see him here; Click.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Aha, I've seen him already :P I was stalking your profile in wait for him :D I like! I think Mia and Nico will go perfectly xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Now let's just hope he gets accepted. Also, if you go back and click the title of his theme song, it'll take you to the song. I recommend you listen to it.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

I thought I recognised the title xD I've heard it already, it's really good and completely fitting :P

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:15 pm

I am thoroughly enjoying Blink's new album, definitely. It's right up there with their old stuff, in my eyes.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Wait, if all the princes are from Celen, does that make them all brothers? Or are there different Royal Houses or something?

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:56 pm

I think Io might go after Mika if it's okay with Shinku X3
I have a question relating to all the princes being from Celen too, sort of. Do they know each other prior to the gathering of all the protectors and the princes?
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:08 pm

If so, I'd like Nico to know Io. He seems rival/acquaintance material.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Certainly! :)

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Well, alright then. ^_^

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Just posting to wish you guys a Happy Halloween and whatnot, and also to double check to see if Nico is actually accepted. Is he, Shin?

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm

@Gyrazi- That's fine XD But just so you know, she's probably not going to talk to anyone at first and be kind of rude and a loner at first XD

@Abraxas- Yeah, he's accepted, I just haven't had the time to accept the characters yet because of homework and whatnot, I'll accept them later tonight, since I'm going to a party with my friends
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm

Alrighty, sounds good! Looking forward to the start of this.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!