Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Born Killers

Born Killers

a part of “Born Killers”, a fictional universe by itsaforeverthingxx.

Alex Ryder and his merry band of psychotic killers have been leading a relatively easy hit-man business as of late. That is, until THEIR names are the ones on the hit list lead by three very deadly assassins and their not so nice boss. It's game on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born Killers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Born Killers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:59 am

Alright, I made my post with my evil character! Yay :D (If you guys have a problem with it tell me)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:20 pm

^ I liked your post, wheatley ;D

Right, so I made it so Elleiya's despises Erin (For reason's you'll hear about soon.) and she also has a habit of threatening Maxis when someone else does something wrong (Bit of comic relief here) and as you can already tell, she's neurotic and a bitch. < Awesome combo.

And my first post for Austin Myer (Because he's an NPC I didn't want to make it more then three SHORT paragraph's.) Anyway, he's a bit odd as well. He enjoys humming to himself, finds joy in thinking of ways to spend Alex's blood money, and has a sick addiction for looking at his future victims pictures he took a shot of from the bushes using his sniper cam. Awesome, huh? Not creepy at all...
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Dean: Good luck finding me, I'm behind seven proxies.

Anyway. While reading your post, I thought of Mr. Myer as a pervert. Rather then a professional assassin, boss, guy. (Don't ask me why, I just did. lol)

Poor Maxis, he'll be threatened, even if it wasn't him who did... whatever. (xD) Dean would provide support but, you know... all that open world, eh? Damn scary. (:P)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Didn't see the mansion hit lockdown.
I'll have Mark move that way.
With just a liiiiitle bit of editing.
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Rachel really doesn't like not knowing where people are :P She better get used to it Cory tends to run off for most times.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Wow.. *laughs* Nobody likes Erin..
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

I'm sure Cory will like Erin .....as an asset ...:P

Dante1313
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey Skye, I hope my post was okay for you. I was really unsure what to do. Chris/Mole is best on missions, not outside of missions. XD It's quite hard to do a foul-mouthed know-it-all (literally) who pops up randomly from time to time.

I was gonna have him hit Maxis over the head with a shovel but sadly Victor and Seiko were there... Next time though!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Dante1313 wrote:I'm sure Cory will like Erin .....as an asset ...:P

lol I'm sure he would! Anyway sorry i didn't post earlier.. My net went out..

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Tabby your posts are really good, and funny XD I'll have to post for Alex very soon and get him back to his office etc. And Happy (thats your nickname TheHappyHag) XD I made Elleiya the jealous bitch, sort of. She's jealous of Erin and doesn't like her, and really, doesn't like any females what-so-ever. Don't worry though, Alex adore's Erin! ^^

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 am

lol don't worry about it.. I got a kick out of how Elleiya and Seiko reacted to Erin.. :P

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:56 am

Bahaha I would to. Cat fight! Or, more like, Erin shoves a gun in Elle's face and she screams for dear life o.o

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:28 am

Black wrote:Hey Skye, I hope my post was okay for you. I was really unsure what to do. Chris/Mole is best on missions, not outside of missions. XD It's quite hard to do a foul-mouthed know-it-all (literally) who pops up randomly from time to time.

I was gonna have him hit Maxis over the head with a shovel but sadly Victor and Seiko were there... Next time though!

If he hits Maxis over the head with a shovel he just might blow something up. :D Cause when he isn't fixing a car, he is blowing somebody else's up. :DD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 pm

It is not the Seiko hates Erin it is just she does not trust her, so yeah she will be quite a bitch towards Erin for a little while.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 am

Man... I'm trying but for whatever reason I'm having the hardest time writing my first post. I'll get it done as soon as possible.. hopefully it won't take much longer.

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 am

Hey Alpha, I was just about to message you about it. Now that I know you're still around, it's all good :)

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 am

Hi ya folks and a late happy halloween to you all.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

Happy belated Halloween to you too Sickness..

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:02 pm

The Sickness has changed his name... it used to have an underscore. *suspicious stare* Anyways, yeah, happy late Halloween to you all too. I hope you had a fun one, I was stuck being bored all day at home. College was hardly in the scary mood either. :/ I somewhat wish I brought a friend over to watch a horror film, but we all had college the next day too.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Can we do a quick roll call to see whos here

Dante1313
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!