Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: Anti-Bender Oppression”, a fictional universe by Salroka.

We all know about Avatar Aang, how and Fire Lord Zuko brought the world together into a long era of peace. However, what happened after the war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: Anti-Bender Oppression”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Avatar: Anti-Bender Oppression

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 pm

i posted, Onya and Mya are in the forest on their way to some town... =]
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 pm

I hope Xue fits the bill with the changes I made to her. . . .
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Salroka on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:38 pm

@Jakuri: Just omit Fire Nation from her profile, all that exists now is the Republic City.

Salroka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:46 pm

I removed the Fire Nation from her profile and I have it as her family was descended from nobility, and they selfishly clung onto that idea, so she was still raised with the idea of aristocracy, but her family aren't actually nobles. Will that work?

Edit: Sorry, I went back over her profile and realized I missed a few spots, so I corrected everything I saw wrong. >.< Is it okay to refer to as where she once lived as the 'once Fire Nation?'

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:50 am

Seeing as this takes places after the formation of the Republic, I would assume that Airships are common forms of transportation now, as well as motor vehicles and such, as seen in the trailer for "The Legend of Korra". Correct?

If yes, I won't have to edit my post, if no, I'll have to edit it. xD

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Okay...I'm going to have to drop out. I'm too confused. I honestly liked the original idea better, I don't see how you thought there wasn't enough to go with. What you're doing here doesn't make sense to me because Zuko and Aang wouldn't have allowed something like this to happen. I'm going to have to abandon my character.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

I like the story for this roleplay myself, but I still feel like there was a lot of life left in the other one too. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:53 am

Yeah....

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:05 pm

@Corvan I think you ment Ostrich Horse. I think we all forget that this is the Avatar world. All animals are mixed save for the earth kings bear, which I believe would be dead by now.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 pm

ahh thats right..i forgot entirely about the mix animals..thanks Ill edit properly for that..been a long time sense i watched avatar.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:48 pm

I guessI 'll be posting tomorrow after school on Lan's show, and then see if I can get him to do something more interesting, or think of something 'Geese' can do.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Resubmitting soon...actually i just did....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Edit: Okay I managed up a post, I was trying to sleep and bam, I got hit with the urge to write despite being very tired.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:04 am

Long as you are feeling ok. Rest up though so you get better :D

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Edit: Okay . . . do I need to change my last post or anything?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Sorry everyone, but I'm leaving this roleplay since I haven't been able to reply in almost two weeks now. I wish the rest you all luck in this roleplay.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Hey, sorry for not posting. Just been a little busy.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 pm

its cool, dont worry about it. I think its kinda just you and me now...lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Ah, I see. LOL. Sorry for not joining your roleplay. I tried making a profile. I just never found the time... :(

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

ah its cool lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!