Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Heart's Flame: The Symbols

a part of “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Five girls, each raised to protect and marry one of the five high status princes... but who's going to fall for who? (1 prince slot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart's Flame: The Symbols”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart's Flame: The Symbols

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:26 pm

We're still missing a prince, aren't we?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Mhm. And my offer to take him up if nobody else wants him still stands.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 pm

@Shinku: I figured so, thats why I wanted to aim for her :D
Do we have a prince too many since there are only five girls?
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 am

One of them will either miss out, or turn out to be of a different sexual orientation?

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 am

I'm sorry that I haven't put up my character yet, Shinku. I'll try to make him after school, I couldn't make him yesterday because I didn't get home at all yesterday.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:22 pm

I have a friend that may be wanting to play the last prince, I have been talking to him all day so if you don't have the slot taken he may want it. Also, I am looking to start playing here soon, and am excited to finally RP. So whenever it happens I will be there for sure.
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
one for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all,
one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm

The slot is still open, you should bring him in. :D

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Well, wait. Every prince has gotta have a protector at least, even if they don't have a love interest. Better wait to invite that friend until we have this cleared up. ^_^;

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 am

UNLESS! One Prince is needed for something special. :3 You know like, a secret little side plot.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:35 am

Or maybe the twins have the same protector...
I'm still tentative because the description says five princes.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey guys ^^ I was just going to let you guys know that I was going to restart this, since this was originally based off of one of Annaky's roleplay's, which was called Heart's Glow. Before I had started it I had sent her a message asking her if I could restart the one she made exactly like it, and just today she said I could. So I'll be restarting this, but just in a different way. You guys can rejoin if you want.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Edit: Nevermind.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

So wait... this RP isn't going to happen then? Is the restart already made? If so, could I get a link?

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:35 pm

@ Abraxas- A Heart's Glow

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

So this roleplay has been made redundant? Because that other one doesn't have any free spots...

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!