Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

College Royale: The Assassination Game

College Royale: The Assassination Game

a part of “College Royale: The Assassination Game”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

You've heard of that game played on campus, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “College Royale: The Assassination Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] College Royale: The Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "College Royale: The Assassination Game"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] College Royale: The Assassination Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:56 pm

I am SO joining this!

I'm a hardcore HvZ player and have an enormous knowledge of Nerf guns and their modification.

Gonna go make a character now...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Awesome! :D I'll be counting on your amazing first-hand knowledge, as I never played Assassin or Humans Vs Zombies.

…I wish I did, though. :(

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Sure. I can help you in particular with your character's loadout; tell me their style and I'll build a full weapons set for them.

Also, they're both amazingly fun. Although HvZ can be very tiring...

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:42 pm

My character's quick, on the move. doesn't want to carry too much weight. Need any other info?

I can tell. :O

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 am

Figures this belongs to Jay. lol
Just like the theme song, I can't decide....if I should join this or not that is. I have a charcter that could easily work for this with some slight modifications. Downfall is that I am not sure if I will be able to stay in with starting college in spring.....hmmmm....Might as well. If nothing else I can have my character transfer out of the school if I have to leave.
So, yeah, I am going to make a character fairly quick-ish.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 am

Alright I've made my character if you need me to change anything just tell me please
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
β€” Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Hmmm... let me think...

A Nerf Spectre would probably be your best bet. It's a compact five-shot revolver, short-range (if you take out the air restrictors and PVC the barrels, though, they can hit fifty or sixty feet, and can go sixty-five to seventy with a brass barrel), which comes with a folding stock and detachable barrel which allows it to be used as a rifle if necessary. Probably the most useful gun in HvZ for day-to-day use; it's certainly what I carry around most of the time. It's also extremely quiet. Plus I've had mine for a year and it's never, ever failed to fire on me.

The next step up would be the Nerf Recon; it's a lot bulkier, but it's magazine-fed (so a much faster reload) and can hit the same ranges once modded. Plus, it comes with all sorts of attachments so you can switch it out to be a full-on rifle extremely quickly.

Hope this helped!

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Okay.

how about we start? maybe someone will join after we're active.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm fine with that

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Sure, why not.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Who'd like to post first?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 pm

I think you should Jay, this is your RP

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxGlove on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Mmm, still up for another character?
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et dul cissimum pro patria bibere. Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae!

At some point or another there was a translation error... Or six.

FoxGlove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

We need MOAR. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxGlove on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:11 am

I'll have one ASAP then.

FoxGlove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Yo, to whoever made the character with the full-auto Recon:

It ain't possible. I've practised modding for years, and there is simply no way that you could physically make a Recon full-auto, let alone fire 6 darts per second at 100 feet.

For starters, there is NO WAY A RECON CAN GO FULL-AUTO. It doesn't work. Secondly, there's also no way one can fire 100 feet - it's got a Reverse Plunger, so the best you could squeeze out of it would be 50-60 feet. This is coming from someone who owns and has modded several, and who has read hundreds of mod writeups.

So for the love of god, remove it from your profile. Or explain to me how to make a Recon full-auto in such a way that I could do it (the closest thing I've ever seen to that would be a semi-auto Longshot, and that thing basically had its insides ripped out, weighed eight kilos and had its firing mechanism disfigured and modified so far that it really wasn't a Longshot so much as a homemade anymore). Trust me, I spent years toying with the idea of a full-auto Recon. But IT DOESN'T WORK.

Thankyou and goodbye.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Zero, I'll be sure to have him do something. That doesn't sound good at all for the character. And if it screws up the RP, with a wave of my finger, I shall asplode his character sheet and kick him out of here.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

You see, all Nerf-related games have a certain balance to them; you have to find a tradeoff between range, rate of fire and weight (capacity used to be an issue too, but with the introduction of different clip lengths, that's about redundant). His full-auto Recon has the range of a heavily modded Longshot (which is a damn big rifle), the rate of fire of a modified Stampede (which is seriously heavy, and impractical for use with anything save full-out conflict unless it's cut down, which reduces range and accuracy sharply) and the size of, well, a Recon (which has neither range nor rate of fire, although is admittedly one of my favourite blasters for its ergonomics). Put simply, it's a MASSIVE game breaker, and if it were possible, each and every person going to a Nerf war would be armed with one (as it happens, there are actually a few game breakers in Nerf - such as the Crossbow and semi-automatic Longshot - but the price and rarity of the former and the tulry ridiculously complicated design of the latter mean that they're almost never seen). This is why I think he should have to remove it from his profile./Rant

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Uh, guys? No one's posted other than me….

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!