Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Born Killers

Born Killers

a part of “Born Killers”, a fictional universe by itsaforeverthingxx.

Alex Ryder and his merry band of psychotic killers have been leading a relatively easy hit-man business as of late. That is, until THEIR names are the ones on the hit list lead by three very deadly assassins and their not so nice boss. It's game on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born Killers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Born Killers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm here. Leaving tomorrow but will be back Saturday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rickmaster01 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm still here...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rickmaster01
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 pm

*Raises her hand.* I'm still here!
Adversity is the first path to truth. - Lord Byron
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create. - Meet The Monster - Five Finger Death Punch
Only equals speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of regard. - Stephen King

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Still here. I guess...
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Still here, waiting for Austin Meyer to say something since I don't have much to post on yet :P
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Ops, sorry. posting in an hour guys, had my exams yesterday and tuesday before the christmas holidays.
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:41 pm

lol Black Shhhhhh
Losing the underscore was my way of going incognito.

Oh I'm here, I think?
To every U.S. soldier THANK YOU!

I'll make your headache
I'll make you fall to the floor
Me and the Devil in your mind want to settle score
I'll make your heart break
You know I do what I please
Like a bullet in a gun I just give it a squeeze

And cry sister make it rain.
It makes no difference, you'll never see me again.
Cry Sister, Royal Bliss

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:49 am

I'm still here... posting right now. Sorry again for the delay

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:01 am

I'm still here. I've been awaiting a post from itsaforeverthing, specifically Myer. o3o
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 am

I'll post again later this evening.

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itsaforeverthingxx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 am

Right I'm back! So sorry! Recovering from post traumatic exam's disorder! Ugh, my brain still hurts... ANYWAY POSTING SOON! Everything just basically fell on top of me this week :/

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 pm

There.. got my post up. I'll finish my character bio pretty soon. Sorry for like the 100th time for taking so long. I'll be posting pretty regularly from now on

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHappyHag on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:41 am

Sorry about the wait.. but i posted.. Its short but hopefully it'll work..

TheHappyHag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:16 am

Err, I know that itsaforeverthing hasn't been only for roughly a week. But I am getting sort of worried about this moving again. Dunno, maybe someone can shine light on this thing?

*pokes role play with a tree branch*

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 am

Considering the amazing amount of responses I got, the answer is clear to me.

Shame, really. This has/had a lot of potential, (Like every RP I join... >_>) yet the lack of 'something-I-will-not-name' has allowed this role play to stagger, and eventually fall to its failure hole. I am not going to blame anyone for this, but after such a long downtime; I have lost interest and I will remove my character from play.

Enjoy whatever is going to happen, and perhaps some of us will bump into each other again someday.

Cheers,

Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Sickness on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm

*stands over the rp and plays a dirge*

I'm outta here like last year too.

The_Sickness
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!