Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped In Paradise

Trapped In Paradise

a part of “Trapped In Paradise”, a fictional universe by mozag.

Teenagers with special mutant powers are sent to a luxurious boarding house with any amenity you can name. The catch? You can't leave. APPS OPEN!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trapped In Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trapped In Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trapped In Paradise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mozag
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trapped In Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

This seems like a really good RP, but the power I want kinda requires an anime picture... I found the most realistic one I could find, though! ^^"
Regular
Mutant
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm

That should be fine. My preference is Real Life, but I understand given the power.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

What's the difference between the Description and physical appearance and which one can we use to place the picture in?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:55 pm

The description is personality traits, and physical appearance, is, well, physical traits. The picture can be wherever you'd like, preferably at the top or under physical description.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Who use to hunt these teens down? The govt?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Yep :)

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh and also, remember, NO GOD-MODDING! I've notice a few people have chosen powers that control and minipulate others. I am totally cool with these powers, but just so that we don't have flame wars or anything ask permission before controlling someone. Thanks.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:28 am

I will be careful. I'll ask both the player's permission first and than notify you before posting, but I'll tell you right now that my chat has better control of her power now.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JapanGodOfAwesome on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:12 pm

This looks really awesome. :D
I'm looking forward to when this RP starts up.
Enough said...

JapanGodOfAwesome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Unfortunately we can't start until we get some guys.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Thoughts exactly. Ask around and see if we can get some.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JapanGodOfAwesome on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:30 am

How many?
I'll try to get some, if worse comes to worse, I'll play two characters? A girl and a guy.
I don't know, it's up to you.

But yeah I'll spread the word. :)

JapanGodOfAwesome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mozag on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:34 am

At this point we have four girls and one guy. If it were to even out, I think we could start.

mozag
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!