Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clockwork: The First Chapter

Clockwork: The First Chapter

a part of “Clockwork: The First Chapter”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

(I hope to make this a series, details inside, good roleplayers who want to keep up a good, long roleplay.....)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clockwork: The First Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Clockwork: The First Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Clockwork: The First Chapter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Clockwork: The First Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 pm

May I reserve a female orphan, I'll have my CS up by tonight. Please and thank you.

-Maci

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Alright, just keep it good. Reserveations last 24 hours. You have to post at least every other day unless you state you wont be here. And PLEASE, read everything.

Also, if you dont post within a week without notice, i will have to let someone else take over.

Just to make that clear.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Understood, almost done actually, but going to make it as good as possible for this roleplay.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm interested in playing either an orphan or orphanage worker.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Umm, you cant play as an Orphanage worker, unless you can submit some sort of uber reason why you would get into this mystery. Understand, they are barely ever there.....except for sleeping and eating, they are adventurous (if they werent, the story dies xD)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Can I have the male orphan? I will do do my sheet when I wake up tomorrow. Thanks.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Mr. Squishy, can there be like a relationship between orphans, or no.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Maci: Yes

Black: yes

Submitting in the near future would be great, il be posting mine soon as well...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Just to say that I just submitted my character, Isabella, I'm slightly tired so once I get some sleep, I should be able to add more to it, please tell me if there is anything wrong with it. Thank you.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 pm

My gift to you:
Just one of the Motherload! :D
Included in said motherload:
Clockwork animals:
  • Spiders
  • Owls
  • Other birds
  • A wabbit
  • dogs
  • a mothafuckin puma!
  • more!
Random act of kindness man, AWAY! *swoosh*
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 am

Lol, thanks. There will be BOTH regular AND clockwork animals by the way. However, there will be Clock work things no one have ever seen or thought of before as well....

Also, iv subbmitted mine and accepted all currently made charries.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Ok and nice character Mr. Squishy, Black should be on in about a couple hours (England/Great Britain/United Kingdom time)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:14 am

Ah yeah... I had a late night with my parents so i'm on late morning (11am) but thanks for accepting my reservation. I am now going to get to work on my character.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Damnit. I think i'm going to have to withdraw my reservation. I will not be able to make the character until Wednesday or later and I realize you guys are eager to start. So I'd find someone else if I was you.

Apologies,

~Black

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Right, well, Black, i do have another Charrie that was very well made, but if you do come back and resubmit something i deem worthy of adding, im sure i can add a forth slot for you :D

However, seeing as how we at least have 3, i am officially allowing people to post. Don't worry Black, i doubt we will get too far by wednsday, so you wont get left in the dust!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Can I Please Reserve a male Orphan? Or is it to late? If I can't I just want to say this looks really cool!

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!