Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Solanum Virus

The Solanum Virus

a part of “The Solanum Virus”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

You have survived the outbreak of the Solanum virus. It is now 3 months after the initial outbreak and you are struggling to survive in a world full of reanimated corpses. Will you join forces to live or will you depend on only yourself?(Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Solanum Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Solanum Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:18 am

Just saw that Yashie ahahaa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 am

Help! I'm kinda lost again. Someone please do that "who's with whom, where, doing what" thing like we did last time, Plix? *puppy-eyes*
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ELECTRIKPASSION on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 am

Yeah, me too. I thought we were all going with Solamon? But I guess that isn't the case.

ELECTRIKPASSION
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 am

Well, whisper went off by herself. I have no idea what the rest of you were doing. I thought Adrien was going with Yashie and friends and Gabriel to the elementary school.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Let's see. Whisper (The blue hair) is off by herself. <- No one else accompanying.

Yashie is going to go to some second floor of a building. He is holding Thalia (broken rib)'s things. <- Diana's definitely accompanying. Adrien (Orange hair) said she was coming too.

Salomon <- Going off to some pizza store. I THINK he is taking Thalia with him but Yashie still has her things, so I dunno.

Gabriel <- Going to some school. <-As far as I know, no one else is accompanying.

Let's see, that's ... *counts* ... seven people. I think that's all the people at that supermarket.
Please chip in and correct me where/if I am wrong.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Alright, y'all, sorry about the long delay, but I've finally posted. It's meant to include Florenai's character in Canada, but if my inclusion of her car is considered godmodding, I'll change it up (I've been in RPs before where people have been pissed about that kind of thing).

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 am

the car is fine, as long as she understands the limits and terrain.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 pm

No one's posted anything in a while.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm going to post as soon as possible. This won't die, I'll make sure of that :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

People of the Solanum Virus! I have posted. It is short but I'm hoping it will get moving along. If no one posts within a day, I will poke everyone with a very sharp stick! You have been warned!! D:

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Ah, this took me a while to get around to. For the month of November (and this past week of October), I'm not going to be able to get on to write much. D: I'll try to type out a post here soon (today if possible, but I have a bit of reading to catch up on), but I wanted to give a heads-up. I'm not quitting this (I love this rp too much!), I just don't have as much time to get on to write anymore. I'll do my best to stay involved until after November. :)

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't have much to post about right now, so I will wait for others to reach Canada before I post some more at this point there's not much else I can do lol

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Let me make sure I have this straight: there are three options for resting for the night so far, right? The second story of an abandoned house, a pizza shop, or going solo?

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Mhm, you's right.
Second story: Me & co.
Pizza shop: Solamon & co
Solo: Whisper

So, we will assume the two new men are also solo.
That, and Irina's in Canada (*waves*)
So ... is all about whatchu gon' do.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:19 pm

I WAS solo in my first post, but I made a few references toward Irina at the end. If Florenai doesn't wanna meet up with Danny just yet, that's cool, but I need to know what exactly to do because I don't have much to post about at the moment.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 pm

D: No one's posted in a while.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Just so everybody knows, I'm still here.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15 pm

^ You can just post a filler or something?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 pm

I PMed Wheatley asking him/her to post and am still waiting for him. I really don't want to find a replacement for him because he's a vital part of the plot thus far.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I will post soon, probably. I may try to interact with you dig, but as of now I'm boarded up in the top floor of the town hall next to my vehicle!

Florenai
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!