Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

One day they will return

One day they will return.

a part of “One day they will return”, a fictional universe by rizzyrat.

It has been nearly 5000 years since a dragon graced the skies in the world of xenothia. they are no more then legend, passed down from generation to generation. but you know in your heart that the dragons still fly somewhere. you just have to find them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One day they will return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] One day they will return.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:01 am

Nope, no new posts. I could possibly post again but I was waiting for Lurelle. I wonder if there is anything we can do to enliven our story at this point? Is there anything in character or plot development that you were wanting to accomplish, Rizzyrat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 am

Well plot development wise, perhaps something more on building stronger relationships (not necessarily focusing on the romantic side of things) but something that shows more of a reason why they would take it so offensively that one of their little group gets hurt? if that makes any sense at all?

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

It looks like things have slowed a little bit, but I think we still have a lot of potential with this game. I love the description of the dream attack, Rizzy.

In the meantime I have created a new game, about knights turning into centaurs. Either of you are welcome to join if you want. :)

roleplay/centaurlot/

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

I think it has something to do with the school year. I have noticed a lot of Rp's slowing down lately, But there is still a lot we can do with this one i agree ^_^.
Thank you as well, i was hoping it turned out good. i wasn't sure i put in enough fear aspects >_<

I'll go check out the rp as well. Certainly sounds interesting. ^^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:17 am

I have been contemplating what is going to happen in the future for our characters. I feel like our good guys need a chance to get back a little at our villains (perhaps during a skirmish among the dragons?). I'm also wondering if it might be a good idea to have Ashwise's journal be lost in the rubble from the landslide. I imagine it could become really exhausting if he has to go through these dream attacks again and again... oh my gosh, he'll never be able to sleep again and will definitely lose his mind. What do you think?

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 am

Having them be able to get back at the others would be a good idea yes. Im sure they all feeling a little fiery. i think having the journal get lost would be a good idea. Maybe they manage to find a few pages for later use, but i think making Ashwise go through too many of those dreams would hard on anyone. So, yes i think losing the journal would be good.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Ooh, yes. Can't wait! :D
The journal getting lost sounds good too, it might add some suspense among our evil guys. Huzzah~

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 am

I just want to confirm the time of day we have currently in the story. I was imagining that it is night. Is that consistent with you both?

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 am

I see it as pretty dark, night time yes.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:04 am

Yep. I thought of it as night as well. About 9-10 o'clock or later. :3

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 pm

:/ Six days, no posts? Starting to get worried..

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Me too. O_o. It's rather strange. I think the longest wait so far is 3 days.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 am

Sorry, I'll be writing a post soon. I've just had things to do, paired with a bit of writer's block. I don't abandon games that easily, don't worry. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:10 am

Ah, it's alright. Your latest post had me laughing - poor Tasarin, he'll be so awkward this whole time. Riona's encounter was cool too. :D (Yaaay I love new posts!)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 am

Hey, remember how I said a while ago that I was working on a picture of Ryan and Gaiamat? Well, I finally finished it. Perhaps I will also do a dragon/rider portrait of Ashwise and Cedare, and maybe even the villains.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

OO that's awesome ^_^!!

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Wow, that's brilliant! Ryan's sooooo handsome too ;D

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks, glad you like it. :)

I have to work a lot this week, so I'm delayed in writing a post again.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 am

Still no new post? >_< Been a whole week, I'm worried

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm starting to get a bit worried too. Didn't want to push because people do get busy, but im starting to worry a bit. >__<

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!