Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm Married?!

I'm Married?!

a part of “I'm Married?!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Three College Grads get drunk, and married to some of the weirdest cosplayers ever…

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'm Married?!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] I'm Married?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 am

Well, that is reasonable, considering that you couldn't get in touch with her. I hope everything's alright with her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

can i reserve the genderless if its still open? seems interesting, the fact i never played someone such as her..umm it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm

It's open, but you'd need a pretty impressive sheet to get into this RP.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 pm

hm ill try my best -shrugs=

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 pm

When should I expect the sheet?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 pm

finished but it was a bit difficult, since Hiro is a "genderless" person. I tried, hope i get in

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm

T.T I feel like there maybe a possible shower brawl coming up for Poor Dominic.
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Maybe Dominic and Joe should have exchanged Wives. It seems Joe/Roxanne will be the only Happy couple, unless there's a downside I can't see?

Meh. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:07 pm

T_T ... It takes two to tango ... It's hard for me to tango without a partner post...

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 pm

You can try messaging Lethalan.

And the downside may be that neither Joe nor Roxanne are, how shall put this nicely, responsible? Possess any common sense?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:04 pm

But That's the point: If one screws up, they're both probably screwing up. Together.

As romantic as that is, we need some conflict, THEN followed by true love. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:14 pm

But That's the point: If one screws up, they're both probably screwing up. Together.

As romantic as that is, we need some conflict, THEN followed by true love. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Hm, I suppose they could blame each other if something bad happens. Or maybe they could get jealous of the other's flirting with other girls/guys?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:12 pm

that could work.

If its Joe that suddenly does the flirting, he should especially do it if Roxanne gets pregnant.

Joe could also maybe get tired out from all the 'love' and want a break, which Roxanne won't give him, which leads to the aforementioned flirting? XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:15 am

LOL. That could work. Though, I imagine he'd want to sleep. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm

So Ladies, how are you likin' the new last names? XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Lol Hiro Falco~

Nick name: Double O

:p

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 am

lol thats sounds nice "hiro Falco" XD da da da daa Im lovin it~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Luna, is there anything Hiro can do to make his/her gender questionable at the moment?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 pm

hm..maybe she will say something like "remember honey we have to decide which one of us keeps the last name." because you know the groom's last name is the one that is used. or maybe one of the other girls will say something

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!