Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking the Dare

Taking the Dare

a part of “Taking the Dare”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Once upon a time, their friend went into the hospital... And never came back. {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking the Dare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking the Dare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Yup, feel free to kill off Kat and May. Go all out on their deaths and remember that Kat is carrying a video camera. And May is possessed and has a bad foot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:09 am

Done! C:

lololol Devan's response to taking on four opponents in one room: "COME AT ME BRO"
annnd Devan's response to taking on four opponents and a cat in one room: ". . . o f*ck this /runs"
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC got so quiet. .3.

Nice posts you two, keep it up~ Devan awaits you upstairs. C:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Gracias! Didn't post much on my last one, but oh well. Just trying to get them moving so ya know, they can encounter a psycho again. :3

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Don't be scared to keep on truckin' 'till the two of them find Taylor. Devan's going to be laying low in the kitchen until then. c:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Whisperrrssss where'd you gooo? D: /whinewhine

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 am

I'm here!... under this mountain of schoolwork x.x Hang tight, guys, I should get a reply up in the next couple of days. *pets Matt* ^.^

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm still up for finishing this if you two are. .3.
We're so close! It would be terrible to leave it in the dust now. D:

We have yet to clarify the specifics of the ending... I think if one of you survives, the other should, too. c:
So either, Devan kills both of you and lives to launch into a life of sociopathy, you kill Devan and both characters survive to escape, or the asylum's spirits turn on Devan and you two help him out at the last minute for all three of you to escape.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Yep, I wanna finish this really badly. As far as the end goes, I was planning on killing Tia right before she got out and the footage from the night being found, leaving us a tad bit of a cliffhanger but also completing our purpose.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh my god, I'm so sorry for vanishing x.x School sucks. But hm... if that happened, what would happen to Matt?

I can't see either of them helping Devan out xD

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Haha, neither can I. Tia isn't one for forgiving psychopaths.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:36 pm

And Matt is even less inclined to do that xD

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Lol okee, so no all-three-of-them-making-it-out-alive. xD

Do you have anything in mind for Matt's fate, Whispers~? Like I said, I like the idea of both of you dying or escaping together - but if Tia's up for dying and Matt wants to survive(heaven knows, prolly to end up in an asylum of his own lol) I'm cool with that too.
Otherwise Matt can be killed in a final fight with Devan, and Tia can be killed at the last minute on her way out. C:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:51 am

Posted~

And hm. Depends how quickly we want to end this - if we're to go with Tia dying just before she escapes (unlucky!), and we like the idea of them both dying, then it makes sense for Matt to tell Tia to get the hell out of there while he's fighting Devan before being killed. Just like he is now, in fact :3 I don't really mind, whatever works plotwise~

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Okeee. o: So Devan and Matt will have an epic showdown, and while they're doing that Tia can try to make her escape - only to be repeatedly stopped by the spirits(throwing things at her, obstructing her path, shutting/locking doors, whathaveyou), who stall her escape until Devan can finish off Matt and come get her~
Or if Slightly wants to take the courageous route, Tia can try to butt in to their fight and lend Matt even more of an upper hand. ;D

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:44 pm

If she tried to butt in Matt would just throw her out of harm's way. Like, probably literally throw her xDD

But yeah, Matt'll take a while to be taken down unless Devan gets lucky or gets help from the spirits :3

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!