Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ephron : Torn World

Ephron : Torn World

a part of “Ephron : Torn World”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

A once-united world is rent apart into Upperworld and Underworld by war and the inhabitants of each world hate the other. Will peace prevail?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ephron : Torn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ephron : Torn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Really up to you. Helena doesn't technically have any powers, but her katana is infused with fire magic, so she wields power through her weapon. That epic Baphomet gave her ;P haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm

@Stilts: Awesome bio, I must say :) I ♥ it :D

But ... I KINDA have to point out somethin ... please don't kill me but the splitting of Ephron took place several generations before the time of Baphomet and Hitsuya. (Emphasis on several). Centuries, even.

DIFFERENT brothers, back then.
Baphomet and Alaric are only very DISTANTLY related. Very distantly (although they may use 'brother' to address each other, you know, as a form of sarcasm).
The LINES of the brothers are the Mitsuga and Hitsuya Clans.

And since they would marry women from outside their clans (Duh) the bloodline has a good amount of mixing of races in it. For instance my character's mom's a Fey creature. You see my point, I hope

Because, you see, if Baphomet and Alaric were actual brothers by blood, then their children would be cousin. Which would make any sort of romance between .... weird, to say the least
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

lol you know that is weird because I totally misread the intro then too... I had that that baphomet and alric were brothers as well.. o.O''' the cousin thing didn't even cross my mind but you are right, that would be really weird. no wonder. I thought they all had to be vampires. anyways, I am keeping helena a vampire bc vampires are badass.

so. fyi. helena is a pureblood, 100% vampire ;)

and yes, the bio for baphomet was AWESOME. im so glad I just the dark side just so I can interact with him lol

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Awww crapness. I re-read the intro. *Shigh* Sorry- most of this was done at school w/ pen and paper cause I didn't have a comp.

Damn, I'll edit him then.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Poop- I'm drawing a blank... I just got back from getting two of my wisdom teeth pulled. Bleh. Luckily they didn't put me under anesthesia, but I'm kinda "out of it" if you know what I mean. So- this might take a while. Any ideas would be helpful.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Whoa! No anesthesia means it must of hurt right? Were you awake?

When I had my two wisdom teeth pulled, I was totally put under. When I awoke, I lived on some potent pain meds for about a week until my stitches were pulled. I couldn't complain. lol

Ummm ideas...... let me think, and when I come up with any idea, I'll just edit this post!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Yeah, I was awake. They just gave me a crapload of shots. All I felt was tugging really- but watching them stitch it at the end was kinda gross. And I hate the sound of that drill. But yeah- right now I've got gauze in my mouth and my lower lip is like fllbbllbblbblb. The numbness hasn't worn off yet thank goodness.

As for ideas- basically I need a reason for why Baphomet would hate the Upperworld so much. I gotta give him some justification- otherwise he's just a flat character. And I have to re-do his entire profile. Ugggh... so daunting. >.<

Stilts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 am

hmmm...

ideas for Baphomet's hatred of the Upperworld

One that wouldn't take that long to re-edit the current profile

.......... Baphomet was a first born son from the reigning Hitsuya family. This first born holds title of future King in the Underworld/ royal leader of all demons. And it would be the same for the Mitsuga clan. The first born son of the reigning Mitsuga clan will be sole king of the Upperworld. And for generations the tradition has carried that both kings are sworn rivals. It is only now that the water is beginning to brew with next generation of rulers from the dual worlds.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:55 am

Damn Stilts. That does kinda mess shit up :v I really got nothin' as far as an idea to replace the backstory between Baphomet and Alaric. :/

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 am

*Shivershiver* No sleepyshots but teethpulling :O *hides*
Dude .. you didn't, say, take a wrong left turn and end up in an interrogation chamber instead of the dentist, did you?

Anyway, maybe Baphomet doesn't like Alaric because of something that happened in their pasts. Maybe he humiliated Baphomet or something. Made him lose a battle? Sent him an exploding gift? Called him impotent? You know .. just .. something more sophisticated.

I suppose you're not going to be satisfied with the "Baphomet hates the upperworld because he's a deranged nutjob"? :P :P

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:17 am

maybe the whole diet issue can be the root of their opposition... vegetarians vs everything goes, and the competition for food? labor wars?

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 am

@ Echored and Yashie: Thanks so much, that really helped. I can't really think right now, and when I read your ideas I was like "oh, duh!" you're genius. I think I've got a start. They were all really helpful.

@Yashie: I know. Actually, it was because my mom is against the risks involved in "going under", so she decided against it for me. And they don't really "pull" your wisdom's- they cut them into small bits, and pull the small bits out. Then they sew something... I don't know what; I haven't got up the balls yet to take a look. The smell/taste of blood is bad enough. [So ironic, as I am playing a psychotic vampire >.<] The suck thing is, I am starving but I can't eat; and my meds only work for four hours- I found out to my extreme displeasure. Guess I'm not going to sleep tonight :p

The Vicodin is making my head fuzzy, and the pain is giving me a mild headache- so I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to work on him.

For now I shall amuse myself with bunnies and kittens.
ImageImage

:3 Hello internet... Welcome to me on meds.

Stilts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 am

:) awwww who can argue with a cute kitten on screen? lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 am

OOOOH lookit teh bunneh!!! ♥♥♥

Anyway you all should probably post nows :D

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm

I have no idea what to have Sesaro do. XP

EDIT: Daw. Now I wish Sesaro had some demon blood in him XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Have your character come interact with his mother bc I want to post! Lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:25 pm

You guys could go to court like responsible royal families and describe some of the happenings there. And people in the DemonWorld could get slightly suspicious about Jeremy's absence. Not downright worried, just suspicious, and curious.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Helena saw him leave, so she would have a clue. but yes, good ideas. I was just wanting someone else to talk to my character before I post again... -_-''

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:56 pm

@echored: I would......but alas, I'm being spotted in the Upperworld by some mean elves who saw fit to report me to Yashie.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:30 am

Well, I'll just leap into all this once I'm done with my powerpoint XD
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!