Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Conduit

Conduit

a part of “Conduit”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

You young women were trained to protect your village from its greatest enemy: Men. But on your first mission guarding a caravan travelling to sister villages you find yourself dealing with enemies you never anticipated! (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conduit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Conduit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 am

@shmband :It was actually Leotie's fixing in exchange for fixing which got me thinking about this whole thing.

I suppose someone could ask the actual author, the Hope person. I thought about doing it, but I am unsure of whether Wattpad has some form of PMing and I'm even more unsure of the prudence of talking to a stranger >.<

Aaand I'm thinking whenever men and women encounter each other, they're gonna be too busy killing each other off to stop and trade or something.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:46 am

-__- I dont know what currency they have. I didn't really think it was relevent. We can just say its...gold coins or what not. I'm sure within the female society they don't get paid for their job...it's just their job and benefits all.

Like shmband said. A favor for a favor is the way things work.
NOW can we please stop talking about the currency!! I'm posting tonight...I expect to see more activity my slow people :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 am

I've posted again, simply because I'm moving this weekend and will have a definite lack of internet xD But I will try to get on when I can! I'm sorry everyone!

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

No worries, gives me plenty of time to reply for Leotie. '^^

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey, I found an interesting roleplay with a few open spots: roleplay/the-court-of-king-james/

Basically, it's the fantasy-counterpart of an English court. Passion, treason, romance, deception, betrayal, all that good stuff.

Shameless-plug-is-shameless.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

MODEL UNITED NATIONS IS OVER!

I can live again! Sorry about my inactivity - I notified Meesha, but was in too much of a rush to post in the OOCs ^^" Sorry...

So I am back and will be posting.... once I regain my strength..
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 am

*quickly jumps out of co-GM chair and goes back to the corner where he belongs*

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:21 am

XDDD Sorry about that, shmband.

Anyway, I feel like the living dead... debating for three days straight is the worst! I can't feel my arms - I think I'm typing with just my mind, which is also incoherent... I must be psychic! I'll get a post up as soon as I read all the ones I missed.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:05 am

*peforms CPR on the RP*

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 am

I know how you feel >....<

I'll try to get a post up today - and also make a character for the other RP... ugh, I curse homework >...>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 am

:( What happened to shmband?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I would post but nobody has posted after me. So now I'm stuck.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:08 pm

I'll post some time today - I'm in English class at the moment ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

I wish the guys could post. :(

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I totally vote that we add battle themes to our profiles

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

The guys can post...I've already posted within the men's camp for Baccus! ^^ We're waiting for Radahnot to post are we?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:59 am

Sorry for not posting, I've been busy but I've written quite a bit for a first post. I hope its good, and don't worry the first post is always the hardest for me. After this it should be easier.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

When can I has postie?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 am

Well we don't seem to have gotten off to a flying start...we need at the very least to have all the other characters in active play before Frivolous and Guile can come on stage, and even that hasn't quite happened yet. If you want, Yashie, we could abandon what we talked about privately and just have you as part of Radahnot's tribe. That way you could come straight in. Just don't blow the whistle on any of the secrets I shared with you. :D

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 am

Nuo! I dun wants to be part of Radahnot's tribe! I just wants everyone to post :P

Yashie
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!