Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ephron : Torn World

Ephron : Torn World

a part of “Ephron : Torn World”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

A once-united world is rent apart into Upperworld and Underworld by war and the inhabitants of each world hate the other. Will peace prevail?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ephron : Torn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ephron : Torn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 pm

from my experience with being on this site for almost 2 years, the longer the time passes where no was has posted, the higher the chances are for an RP to fizz-out and die. And I'd hate to see that happen to this RP because it has barely started and there are so many great characters made that need to have life! lol I particularly have grown attached to Helena >.<

soooo, great and almighty GM Matthew, I suggest cracking down your whip and telling people to post, or find new replacements that would be active. Just a suggestion.

Now that I feel I might have overstepped some boundaries, I shall go sit in a corner and shut up.

*sits in corner and zips lips*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

No, its quite fine. I appreciate it and people do need to post and I would crack down on them but I'm much too nice a person to do so, I might see if Yashie can do it. If not, would you mind helping me?
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 am

Just a quick message, I'm back online. Yay! Sorry about my absence, but I've just moved house and when we got there it turned out there was no phoneline xD But I promise to catch up as soon as humanly possible and get a post in :P

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 am

Y'know, you all can just post. It doesn't matter who does, since we are so early in the Rp that no one's actually WAITING for someone else's post. Just go ahead and do your own thing :D if you know what I mean.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 am

XD Post coming up then...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:49 am

We've had this convo already Yashie :P I was wanting someone to at least say something to my character before I post again. And even if I do post again, that means I'm still in the same position I am in now of waiting for something to talk to Helena. So whether I post or not, it won't make a difference, you see? Anyways... I'm just going to wait.

anddd

welcome back krazy! ^_^ Hope the move went well!

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

Some female from the Mitsuga Clan could stumble upon Jeremy or something :P Jussaying :P

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 am

I was having trouble getting on for a while, but I'm going to catch up today.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I literally just have to type my post up. So at the very latest, I'll have it up by Sunday morning :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!