Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Conduit

Conduit

a part of “Conduit”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

You young women were trained to protect your village from its greatest enemy: Men. But on your first mission guarding a caravan travelling to sister villages you find yourself dealing with enemies you never anticipated! (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conduit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Conduit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:13 am

I'm back! I will catch up as soon as humanly possible xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm sure Meesha won't mind me doing this, but...ever wanted to just throw an asteroid at the world? I had a moment like that this afternoon, and somehow it resulted in me created a new RP...something I haven't done since about May!! Maybe y'all wanna check it out and consider whether you'd like to join:)

roleplay/world-of-dragons-survival-academy/

Over and out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am

And maybe the GMs could do some PM-poking of the people who are yet to post? Plix?
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 am

The problem with that, Yashie, is that if the GM has to poke people to post, they're obviously not that keen for it in the first place. Which is why GMs get very tired of doing it.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah, in which case, we could hypothetically just assume those who are hypothetically not that keen for the RP and just continue RPing the plotline with fewer characters (after doing some hypothetical shuffling of characters), then?
As a hypothetical case, of course.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 pm

I plan on posting soon. Sorry for not posting right away.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 am

No need to poke me. I'm still keen on this rp and will continue to post after more posts have been written, so that it doesn't seem like I'm talking to myself all of the time.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:12 am

What's happened to everyone >.< C'mon guys!!

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Sorry for being so inactive! I've been dying this month with work and whatnot.... Ugh, my gelding came up lame, so I've been doing a lot of work with him.... I'm finishing up my post right now and it should be up within the hour!
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Re: Conduit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

If anyone's still out there...This was such a great ROLPLAY. Why did it die? I actually have NO IDEA other than the fact it might have been my fault. If anyone's interested...I'd love to kick this off again. We had such a great selection of characters.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:51 am

I'm willing to return. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Knew I could rely on you my lovely :D I'll reopen it...and just allow old characters to resubmit the same characters if they wish :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Am always at your service. I posted my profile. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm in if it's not too late :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!