Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: A New Story

Fruits Basket: A New Story

a part of “Fruits Basket: A New Story”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

What would happen if Tohru never lifted the curse and the Sohma family was still cursed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A New Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fruits Basket: A New Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 am

WOW when i come back. BAM already a new page of post XD hold your horseys people! X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:34 pm

yah but this is the first rp that's actually active that i've been in. Maybe because this fruit basket rp and fruit basket is one the best rps ever. It sooooo sweet, the perfect sweet anime.
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:22 am

Yay! We made it to post 100!!! Hurrah! Hopefully the roleplay will last alot longer than the others I've created, once we got to like 113 posts, it died...*knocks on wood* I don't want to jinx us, but Yay!!!! I'm happy to say the least.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:24 pm

jeezus! lol you guys sure go fast >.> i dont know what to do now including those 2 -points at mitsuki and mizure- is there any way i can hop in?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 pm

I don't know where Mizu and Mitsu are, but anyone's always welcome to come bother Masahiro~ (at the risk of their own neck).

Akane's also wandering around town, if you feel like leaving the estate and crashing (maybe literally) into her. I think she should find out soon, so she can get more involved with the family~

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey guys can be on until way later tonight ( or not at all) I have four essays to do and a project to finish. ~ Still in Highschool >.< bleh!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 pm

posted and thanks for the idea

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 pm

wait so im super confused
which twin is the one who is super crippled cause of masahiro
and which one is the really playful one that keeps calling Miki a brat? are they the same person or.. see im confused
Takuya i thought was the playful one who got injured
and Tezuka was the calm one who didn't get injured
i need to like make a chart or something.

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 am

No, Takuya is the calm, playful one. Tezuka is the one who got hurt, not crippled. But he is playful to the tiger. Like Kisa and Hatsuharu before, ya know? You had them backwards.

Oh, and need one more guy in this roleplay! One male left open!! Please, I really really wanna get this roleplay off the ground.

Link: roleplay/dreams-of-the-city/
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:43 pm

And now Akane knows! I felt it was time for her to find out.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Yep! This rp is finally on a roll. Huge drama in the main with the God and outsider is about to find out the secert! What will happen next? 0.0

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 pm

I need Horseygurl to post...she's the only one who's intereacting with Takyua...Tezuka isn't up for much at the moment...*sigh*

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 am

@TwiliXDragon~ if your really that bored, you could have a flash back or something... Tezu could have a dream.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 am

Masahiro is scary x-x

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:01 am

Haha~ That is the point~

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 pm

....So...is Horseygurl ever going to come back, or what?

Is ANYONE going to come back?!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 am

I was waiting for a few more people to post again before I post again. People do need to post, I really like this roleplay.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!