Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gunship: The End of Peace

Gunship: The End of Peace

a part of “Gunship: The End of Peace”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

A crew of adventurers will discover an ancient secret that will change the world they know forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunship: The End of Peace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gunship: The End of Peace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm

I believe we're just waiting for Sculley's post now. Am I right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 am

Pardon for lack of posting, work 50 hours a week, go to school full time and having meetings with the Coast Guard to juggle tends to suck your free time away. ;p No excuses though! I am confused though so maybe one of you could help me because who knows I could be overlooking something. Is the group that attacked the Daedalus gone as SolrSurfr, utahnn and MadHatter suggested in their posts or are they still there for fighting as Vio suggested. Just trying to make sure I get it right. ^_^ Thanks. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:52 pm

@Cortez
No worries, I can understand the confusion.
I think the idea is that they just set off a bomb on the ship, so the Daedalus is going down and the Red Cloth are in the process of escaping the their own ship. It's up for debate whether they're off yet or still sticking around to get some fighting it. So really it's up to you how you want to play it in your post.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 pm

First I'd like to apologize for leaving without notice, I just got back from an unexpected road trip.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

No worries, Ark, you haven't missed anything. CortezHorse's been held up with real life stuff, so we're still waiting on a post for Sculley. :)

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Jacopo's back,shall we tell him that we started a new rp?
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 am

YES!! :D Sierus needs some cheering up. ^-^

On another note, it's been a while since the last post. Should we keep waiting for CortezHorse or just move along without them?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 am

oh wow, Sierus has really been down in the dumps, hasn't he?
i might rejoin, but this seems kind of...dead...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah, no kidding. It has to have been at least two weeks since our last post. We need some action in this RP. It pains be to do this, but I suggest moving on without CortezHorse. It's not fair to hold everyone else up for one person.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:02 am

Hey, sorry I've been gone. I feel like a rump hole for leaving the way I did. Thing is I keep getting distracted by a lot of things most recently Skyrim which has officially sucked up sixty hours of my life -_-'

Anyways If you guys are still willing I'll probably do a time skip post and sort of move things to the next step.

Tell me about where you think we should head next and whatever we can agree on will probbably be what happens.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:50 pm

@Ark:I don't have many ideas right now,maybe we could capture Ed.
@Everyone
30.I will not ask Victoria if she's a persocom as she never watched Chobits...or any television for that matter.
31.For that matter if I ask "Why so Sierus?",I will keep in mind nobody can see how I'm spelling words in my head and DC comics doesn't exist in this world.
32.I am not allowed to hug a crew member's leg and refuse to let them go while declaring them "mine".
33.I cannot dress up as the "Ghost of Angsty Back-Stories Past" for Halloween.
34.I am not to take out a life insurance policy on any crew member before a battle without telling them.
35.I will not bother the navigator with such trivial questions as "Are we there yet?".
36.I will not try to explain the concept of "Casual Fridays" to Red Cloth members.

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 pm

@Ark
Perhaps we could skip ahead to the point where we are near this Mystery Ilses of yours, or something to that effect.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

XD Don't worry about it, Ark. Just good to have you back. Anyway, I heard that game is awesome.

But yeah, we could just kind of fast forward to the Daedalus crash landing on some land mass, maybe the same one they were supposed to be exploring in the first place. Then the crew would get to have a ton of fun play "Search and Destroy" with the Red Cloths. XD

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Ok I;m working on the time-skip post now. I'm in one of those almost writer's block situations so its a little tough right now, but i will persevere, and Should have the post up by tonight. I hope.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm

I want you to know that Victoria would have probably told someone about the map,the crystal not so much.

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey guys, I'm working on that post now, I' sorry its not up yet. There are some college related issues that took up all my free time, and I'm just barely able to relax now. hopefully nothing get's in the way and I can finish soon.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Hey Ark,this might help you make a post http://rpgcollection.proboards.com/inde ... read=37113

utahann
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!