Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Greatest Show in the Universe

The Greatest Show in the Universe

a part of “The Greatest Show in the Universe”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Greatest Show in the Universe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Greatest Show in the Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:26 am

No second character for me. I will leave a decision about the time skipping to Gaze and Selene as they would have to do the majority of the posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 am

I would now like to welcome klikxx to the game, with his interesting character, Harry.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 am

I am reading the character profile now...interesting character :)

Welcome klikxx!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klikxx on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks All,
I will also be submitting a profile for the muscle AKA "BAMMER" as the two are inseparable. I know,I know, I put Blaster. Edit in order.

Somehow I will emerge from this smelling like roses
Really!! ROSES!!!

klikxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Time for some monkey business klikxx!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 am

So we are waiting on Selene and/or klikxx for us to continue yes?

I am interested to see the new act and what is in the drawstring bag....:)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 pm

I'll be getting a post in soon. Unless Klik wants to go first? :) Once I hear back from him/her I start working on my post :D

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

klikxx posted the other day. So I think you are safe to post :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 am

Double post for me. Wondering if maybe there should be a bit of a post from Irish for the crowd from the primate act, some other daytime acts to move the show/time along until Selene can post and Gaze can post Hawks act.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Okay three for me...where did everyone go? :(

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:35 am

My laptop screen has just broken so I'm currently posting off my phone. I'll try and get a post up as promised Irish but I think it might speed things along if we skipped to the next planet...

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:34 am

Oh no! Northern that is terrible about your screen.

I think you might be right. A jump to the new planet, kickstart posting by those who are still playing and maybe a new character or two?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Shall we hop, skip and jump to the next planet now...? I'll draft up my new character and I can always open things with her rocking up to meet Cooper, if you fancy.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Good to skip to the new planet. Oh, new character :) Still thinking of making up the girl you were talking about before? I think she'd make an interesting addition.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Yes, on to the next planet. I'm gonna write up the close for this planet sometime today (hopefully).

I am thinking of having our current thread locked, after my next post and starting a new tab, as a sequel. The title, Dark Carnival, calls out to me.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Alright folks, I have finished up the IC thread. Hopefully it will be locked and moved to the completed RPG forum.

On to the next chapter! Dark Carnival!

Everyone is invited to move their characters over and hopefully we'll get a few new fish.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!