Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Phase - Volume 1

Phase - Volume 1

a part of “Phase - Volume 1”, a fictional universe by affliction.

After a successful heist on a government museum, a group of robbers find the secret to stopping the passage of time. With a new tool in their arsenal, the team set out to rob every bank in the city, in the space of an hour.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Phase - Volume 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Phase - Volume 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Phase - Volume 1"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Want to talk to me? Go on to TeamSpeak 2, and connect to the following server: 195.242.236.106:8394
You'll find me in my 'office' most likely, so feel free to give me a shove. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Phase - Volume 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

Really sharp looking, very original and an excellent premise! I'd love to submit the 'marksman' type character as I think I could do them justice, but I'm on my way to school at the moment, so profile creation is a bit beyond me. If you don't do reservations, then I'll just hold out for whoever is left. Maybe a former NPC? I don't know. I'd love to be a part of this.
Protect and Serve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:58 pm

I agree with Sylent on every point...

Even the want of making a Marksman character. I was going to call him Overwatch. But alas, I am not a character stealing dick so I'll find something else to do.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Aw, gee... I'm sorry, Talisman!

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:54 am

Heya, I'm looking into making the infiltrator character. Im gonna head to bed but I'll get cracking tomorrow. Cheers : )
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:32 am

I was about to make an infil character called Umbra. Stupid me forgot to call it. though.

Demo then. I'll do a demo character. I totally call dibs on demo.

Or else.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby affliction on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I lol'd when I read this. Ok, so we've got our Marksman, played by SylentStand.
Our Infiltrator is reserved by Solo Wing Pixy, and our Demolitions Expert is reserved by Talisman.

We've also got another character played by dig17 - he intended to make his character the marksman, but he submitted it well after Sylent reserved it.
As such, Sylent has the marksman slot and skills. dig - it's up to you - you can edit your character a bit to adjust his role, or not.

affliction
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh Talisman I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you :D

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

I had to work through a funk in order to make Forge, so I apologize if her Bio is scatterbrained. Give me a couple of days to stop feeling the funk and I'll edit her to perfection.

But yeah, A Latin woman demolition expert. Throwing two X chromosomes in this junk.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:43 am

Are we gonna start this or not?

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 am

This looks really cool. :)

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!