Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Centaurlot

Centaurlot

a part of “Centaurlot”, a fictional universe by daughterofdon.

A kingdom in which knights and horses are one in the same. Will you be one of The Herd or a member of the Knights of the Hoof?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Centaurlot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Centaurlot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Awww, poor Lute, snatched away from his life at sea. Maybe Sir Rion can put him to work, piloting a ship to Ivenra.

However, it sounds like we better have a crab boil first! heeheehee
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am

I realized I didn't put the names for bodies of water on my map. I have added them, and a few more place names. I can't believe I forgot them. And I had no idea that the marine theme would be of prominence in this game. It just kind of happened. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 am

lol, that it has dod. Yay, more detail!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am

Well, I couldn't resist making a little picture of Sir Rion... :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:31 am

A little picture dod? Thats a lovely portrait! I love you....how many times have I said that this game and how many times am I going to in the future?

I may have to forgo waiting for ninja and post. I am now inspired!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 am

I just posted, so you won't need to wait anyway. Sorry for the delay, I got a tempory job at a Halloween store, so I've been working 8 and a half hour shifts since Friday.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am

Posted! Be bound by law!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey all, I'm going home with a friend for the weekend, so internet access for me is going to be pretty nonexistant until late Sunday. I posted yesterday, so you guys should be good to go, but i just wanted to let you all know.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 am

That's no problem Kohananinja. I have an art show I'm preparing for, so that explains my delay in posting.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm

A thousand apologies my dears and a thousand more. I've both been looking, acquiring and starting a new job of late and I've been busy. The other day, I spend a 12 hour shift, unloading three lobster boats, in the cold rain. I will write up a post and keep it in my documents, for the moment and will post it, when I hear back, if we're still doing this.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not about the lobsters, but that you're still in of course. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 am

Yes, I'd like to see the game continue. I'll look forward to your post, Irish Wolf. :)

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Posted I have

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!