Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Silent Hill: Asylum

Silent Hill: Asylum

a part of “Silent Hill: Asylum”, a fictional universe by Spiral Thoughts.

I need to go there . . . the quiet, the fog . . . it covers me. I feel safe within its . . . "static". When I get to that dream-like town . . . I will finally rest, wherever I may . . . Silent Hill will be my new asylum.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silent Hill: Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Silent Hill: Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Posted! Where do you live? Somewhere hot? Ill trade you! I'm pretty sure here is as close as it gets to skyrim. Boring and cold D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm

California. I like that kind of weather! Mine, Give it to me!! Do you two live near gloomy valleys? I am going to read your post now! W00t. Then I will post.

Edit: love it! I especially love the end. "Because, Clyde is weak." let me see what I can throw together for a post
Sooner or later, every writer births a killer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 am

Ehh, no valleys. But it gets dark early, and light late. It's also really cold atm D: Winter sucks. I avoid leaving my house. :D

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 am

It sounds perfect to me! :D :D :D :D

I POSTED! Your turn, THADINE. NOW. GO FORTH.

So we're clear, the static wasn't a monster. This time. I felt it would be too soon for that . . . and I had so much more planned for my post, but then I realized I could do it in my next one. It was already pretty long. And also I wanted to spread out my Donna experiences a little.

MAN I AM HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!!

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Alright.
I shall post soon. I'll probably have Derek encounter the cat again, just to freak him out. xD
Then maybe he'll start heading towards the school, just because he knows that the teachers there /must/ have a bit of information about the town's history.
He's too curious for his own good. xD

I kind of like where I live, despite...Muffin not liking the place. Ha ha. I don't like warm weather that much.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Yeah l don't like warm weather at all. It is too sunny and happy and hot.

I want to go to the school but I have to slowly take Iko there because that is not what immediately comes to his mind to head toward. It's more Silent Hill-esque if he finds something that makes him go there. But who knows, Iko might want to do something else entirely; I'll let him decide.

EDIT: ;) Hello, Thadine. In my restless dreams, I see that post . . . Derek McKenzie's. You promised you would post someday, but you never did . . . ha ha ha, obviously if you have more important things to do then don't worry about it. I have a lot of homework to catch up on myself - I shouldn't be on here! OK bye bye!

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Do you both have finals as well? This sudden disappearance has me worried. D:

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Finals?
XD
I'm not in high-school...or...whatever it is that finals are in.
Um, I'm just being lazy.
I'll post soon!!

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 pm

It's college - I don't know how it works up there.

What I do know is that down here, laziness is punishable . . . BY DEATH. >:[

Pyramid Head will be visiting you within the hour.

Edit: Me and Miss Muffin could post instead of you if you need time? I don't want this rp to die =[

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 am

IT WON'T DIE. D:
If this died, I would..um...I don't know.
I'm actually working on a Silent Hill Nurse mask for...an expo soon, so that is the reason for my absence.
And holy crap, you're in college? I'm in grade 9. xDD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:44 am

You are in grade 9? Miss Muffin, too? Colour me impressed.

Yes, I am a college student. I am an English major (no surprise there). My true intentions are to author fiction novels, though.

Ah, a nurse mask? How magnificent. Let's take an official break, then, until December 19th. My finals will be done then and, I trust, your nurse mask, too.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMuffinRawrX3 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:39 am

Ha ha, yeah I'm grade 9 also, don't worry, the mask will for sure be done by then if not sooner! Hmm, now I feel all too young. But Morgan, you can eat my dust cause I went driving again! >:D Err, and this roleplay wont die, I love Silent Hill way too much. :)

iMuffinRawrX3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Yeah, EAT HER DUST . . . wait. THADINE IS A . . . Yeah, I knew that all along. *cough*

Ha ha ha, you're not too young. You're both at the age that you're at, much as I am, also . . . as you two demonstrate, age does not prevent one from having skill. ;)

YEAH!!! I LOVE SILENT HILL!!! December 19th is going to be aweeeeeeeeeeessssssooooooooommmmmeeee! :D :D :D :D

>.>;

<.<;

. . .

I'm enthusiastic.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

What do you mean Thadine is a....???
xDD
You didn't know I was a girl? /gasp/
I actually DON'T want to drive yet. So no, I won't eat her dust. >:D

I shall ready myself for the day.
=P

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 pm

I didn't know you were a girl, no. I presumed you were a male. The name "Thadine" seemed masculine to me, although looking it up now, I see it is in fact a female given name . . .

silly me.

I don't drive yet and I am 21. I want to ride a bike or walk . . . that is why I intend to eventually live in a city/town where I can do that. Of course, I'd prefer to live outside a city. Cars are ebil . . . yeah I said it! Although I did take a driving lesson from a good friend of mine and it was exciting . . . I was yelling at no one (it was an empty parking lot) "WATCH OUT, I'm ON MY WAY!" and things like, "LET'S CRASH, WOO HOO!" looking back on it, I probably scared my friends . . . I was having conversations with myself and the car and imaginary people. O.o; Also when I found my friend's fake glasses, I put them on and started talking like a mad scientist . . .

. . . yeah.

Also, DUST is delicious! PFFT.

YEAH, YOU BEST READY YOURSELF FOR THE DAY. Come the 19th, I expect to see a post. OTHERWISE, YOU DIE. YEAH. HARSH BEAST.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am

@_@ I miss this RP sooooooooooooo much. . .

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 pm

XDD
I'm still here, and Megan is too. But come the 19th, I SHALL post. xDD
I promise! You don't have to miss the roleplay, because it is still very much here.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 am

@_@ I know. . .I can survive until, then. . .I think. =] YOU TWO ARE VERY MUCH LOVED.

EDIT: It's the 19th! :D :D :D :D

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 am

:D I am looking forward to that post, Thadine~~~~

:D :D :D

:D :D :D

Did you finish your mask by the way?

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 am

Thadine, I wouldn't recommend breaking promises to people. James promised he would take Mary to Silent Hill again one day, but he never did. You promised you would post in Silent hill again one day, but you never did.

I imagine you have good reasoning behind this?

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!