Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Winter Wolf

winter wolf

a part of “Winter Wolf”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

How can you control your heart if you can't even control your pack? (roles still open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Winter Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] winter wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Alright, I'm done editting my charrie~. All that's left to do now is wait for a decision.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

sent out my character! <3
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asylumoftears on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

alpha female of west moon? reserve?
-melle[darkesthour]

asylumoftears
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfee on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 am

Finally! Ethy is finished! Let me know what you think :)
FRUITY TOOTY BEYATCH!

Wolfee
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Ah, I asume that my character didn't make the cut, correct? Oh well, it was worth a shoot.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

I was wondering if the East Huntress spot was still open.I pmed you an rp sample, hope it passes.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

I sent in my character yesterday by the way :)

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 pm

can i reserve the boy twin?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 pm

This looks e=interesting and I'd like to join, but I just have one question: Does the warrioress of the West Moon HAVE to like the Huntress?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlow on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Reserve alpha female of east?

Harlow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlow on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Reserve alpha female of east?

Harlow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 am

Is the west female still open?
You've seen my writing in the fake but I can do you some for this too if you want?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:33 am

*west alpha female.
Sorry trying to write quickly on an iPhone on a bus

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: winter wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alphagreywolf on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm

I would like to reserve the East Moon Alpha Male, Clark Valentine character.

He nuzzled her with his long grey face in the snow. He couldn't help but worry about her, in his heart, though, in his mind, he knew he knew he need not. He was always more comfortable around her in wolf form. Somehow things seemed to change when they became humans again. How could they not with the awkwardness and stiffness of their human bodies?
They had spent the night out, under the crescent moon, making mischief and feeling free together. He would do anything to protect her. She was stronger than she maybe realized but so afraid, both aware and unaware of her power and the true potential of her power. He loved her deeply and wanted no other in the same way.

estrelas is alpha

alphagreywolf
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!