Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Special Present

A Special Present

a part of “A Special Present”, a fictional universe by RPGLoVeR213.

Mom has a new boyfriend and the kids aren't happy about it. This is definitely going to be an interesting Christmas.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Special Present”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Special Present

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Special Present"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Special Present

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:49 am

Can I reserve the youngest daughter and make another character that isn't a member of the family like maybe a possible girlfriend to one of the older bros.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 am

Can I reserve Youngest brother please!
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:25 am

Hey! could I please reserve the eldest daughter?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:13 am

@bananaramma, the youngest daughter you can reserve. Eddie doesn't have a girlfriend, but you can make his dance partner (obviously a girl) or best friend.

@DarknesstoDeath23, nice to see you again. Sure!

@Calvazara, it's reserved

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 am

Yeah, I know Eddie doesn't have a girlfriend thats why I said possible LOL. I get on both of them thanks for the reservation.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:25 am

Should little sister be blonde, brunette, red head, what.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:21 pm

It doesn't matter really.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rebal2 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Can I please reserve the mother?

rebal2
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Well, well. I do find it a bit depressing that I won't be able to join this Roleplay. I read through all the characters, and through the plot. I find it rather adorable if I do say so myself. I enjoy Christmas more than any other holiday. The reason I find it slightly depressing is because I noticed that all the characters are taken, reserved, or almost reserved by people that have asked for them in the OOC. Ah, well. I suppose a person like me can always lurk around. Or perhaps I could come up with a small character that wouldn't do anything to cause anyone to deviate from the plot. But that is entirely up to RPGLoVeR213. Speaking of the Game Master...

@RPGLoVeR213: This Roleplay is completely spectacular, and wonderfully plotted. I do hope that you're able to get it off the ground okay. If some of the characters do happen to open up I will willingly take any one of them. Gender does not matter. I'm also going to compliment you on the homey, cozy feel I get from this Roleplay as well. Also, the gingerbread man picture really topped it off very nicely, because I have a big thing about cookies at Christmas.

Talking about perhaps a small character that pushes along the plot, or has it's own story line if none of the other characters open up... I'd like to be in this Roleplay, but I understand if you don't want to add an extra character in. Perhaps I could be a neighbor girl, or someone else. Maybe even Santa Claus for all I care, I can challenge anything you throw at me. If you find this interesting, or acceptable I'd like you to PM me. That is all I really have to say for this. And...

bananaramma: Hats off to you for thinking of that name. It's awesome.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 pm

It's nice to see you too! XD Im almost done with my character!

Edit: XD How old is the youngest brother!!

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Okay my first character is up.

Raize thanks you'd be surprised how many people have said that.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:55 pm

@Raive, Awwh you're making me blush. Everytime I come to check on it I feel that warm, Christmas-y feeling as well. I adored that picture when I was looking for pictures. I'd love if you could play Jake from Church. If that doesn't interest you, I can think of many characters that come useful to the plot. Here Some Ideas, Gender Neutral except for one:

For Connection to Mom: Aunt or Mom's Friend who is close to family.
For Connection to Eldest Daughter: Close Friend or Close Neighbor.
For Connection to Second Eldest: Choir Friend or Close Friend.
For Connection to Oldest Son: We already have one, but a friend from his dance class or from school.
For Connection to Youngest Daughter: Babysitter that is close to the family, maybe a cousin that babysits.
For Connection to Youngest Son: Maybe a male cousin he looks up to.

@bananaramma, Shelby's fine. It's been five years since their dad has died, Neveah would've been ten by now. Other than that, I like the character.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Oops sorry I thought she was five ::face palm:: Will fix her. XP

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Okay Neveah is fixed sorry about that.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Alright, I'll definitely make one of those.. Let's see. Jake... Hmmmm... I think I'll pass. Sorry, but usually I prefer to make a tiny character, not one of the larger ones. I may not be able to join... But I definitely want to, as a matter of fact I REALLY want to. Perhaps I'll make a good family friend that's a guy, maybe a neighbor if you don't mind. That's what I'll do, if that's no good I'll make something else.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

@DarknessToDeath23, he should be about six.

@Raize, sounds good.

@Everyone, please invite a friend that's interested in the part of Jake. He's the only one we don't have.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Wow Neveah is the odd ball with her red hair LOL

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am

I finally have my character up!

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ifihavewingstofly on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 am

If he's still open, I'd like to reserve Jake! I'm unable to do it right now since I have classes in the morning and it's nearly 1 AM right now but I'll be sure to make it right after my class tomorrow!

ifihavewingstofly
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!