Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Separated Humanity

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Separated Humanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Kiara smiled happily it felt good to know her attraction was return. When he held her she snuggled into his arms automatically and let herself be comforted be his nearness. She let her head rest on his shoulder and let her tongue run over her upper lip before speaking "That's good to know" she said with sigh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

He smiled and looked at her then the time.
"don't you have to be going? Won't you be late? " He wondered if she had anything going on today or the night.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Kiara's eyes widened and her insecurities slowly crept back into her mind "Umm No I don't have any classes for 2 days " she said her voice slightly nervous as she pulled away slightly out of his embrace "but if you -umm need to leave or something then I'll just be going"

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:46 pm

he smiles at her and went into the kitchen to start dinner
"No i don't have anything to do for the next couple of days. You are more then wellcome to stay for as long as you like. Also what do you like to eat?" he wondered.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 am

Kiara gave a little sigh of relief when he said that and she smiled back at him as she stood up and followed him into the kitchen . When he asked what she liked to eat she just shrugged her shoulders "Anything really" she said

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 am

He thought for a second and looked around then got up. It was getting late and since his "incendnt" he really wasn't hungry
" well... im not that hungry since you know what.... This is... all still new to me... " He sighed, "if you are hungry tho i can cool " he said helping her up.

(( sorry im back! ))

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm

((It's cool and sweet!! now we can rp again))
Kiara smiled and shook her head "No, I dont really eat much anyways" she sighed then thinking about the supplements in her purse. She always had to stay in good shape because as her professers had said "fat people dont sell albums or make good videos" her teachers at Juliard were very hard on students about weight, professional entertainment was rough.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm

(( also, what else did you want to do in the rp? ))

He looked over at her as he could see her mind was on something else, a thought or memory she was reviewing. Walking over to her to see if she was alright.
"Are you okay? "
He wanted to know, then he looked at her neck, the memory of him biting her was still fresh. He licks his teeth to see if they where there and they weren't.
"If you like, the sun just went down we can go for a walk if you like. It is a warm night out, the moon seems to be full. Plenty of light between that and the street lights"

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 pm

((Idk really))

Kiara jumped "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine" she sighed again and pursed her lips thinking "Yeah i guess we could go for a walk" she said smiling now. She wanted to clear her head alittle and didn't want to think about school or anything else right now and she figuered if she did a bunch of walking now maybe she wouldn't sleep walk.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 pm

((Can't pm for dome reason but i guess we could always introduce a vampire hunter or the girl who changed him))

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!