Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

a part of “Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: Rise of the Kishin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Lol it's pokemon profile picture month. It matches my FB profile pic. ^^
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 pm

It is? I did not know that... *goes off to change FB pic*

Edit: Erm... Soul? Why does that blue line remind of Grell for Kuroshitsuji...? Could it be the -chan~?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 am

For now, that's just a set up for a later plot event. Definitely not someone unrelated though... dum dee dum~~

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. I have a major head cold, and it hurts to look at the copmputer screen. Just on here to let you guys know I will post asap. Which may bot be until tomorrow. :/ sorry!! Don't kill me. :(

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Awww It's okay Twili! *friend hug* Get Well Soon!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

So...I took a shower and feel much better! And I posted ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

posted.
i gave my ideas for the resonances. feel free to bject if you dont like 'em.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:58 pm

eeps, you were feeling sick Twili? You fully recovered now?

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 am

I eep getting better then worse...i think it's stress related because of finals. Eww...but, I posted. Combined dream! Fun... ^_~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Lol...I feel like Kari needs to randomly wake up and *Gibbs-slap Masenai while yelling, "ENOUGH WITH THE PITY PARTY ALREADY!"

XD
*NCIS reference for those of you who don't know.

!EDIT!: Anyone want to join a Vampire RP?

roleplay/as-the-world-lay-dying-a-vampires-revenge/#ooc

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I love the Gibbs Slap. XD Masenai does need one. I'll look into that Vampire RP a bit. Don't know if i'll join or not but I'll look into it. Lol Masenai does need one.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

oh lord helpp us, I just thought of the most epic idea,

in a future post, im going to have Joshua come into contact with Excalibur

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 pm

God help us all........

I can't figure our what to post, I feel useless. *goes and sits in the corner* I'M SORRRRRRYRYYYYYY!!! I'M NOTHING BUT TRASH! I SHOULD JUST GO DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

*pats Twili on the Back* There there, Ideas will come flowing in after your finals are done. Guaranteed! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

hehehe ~insert patty laugh here~ XD

Mission is over right? If you have nothing else to say for the transition, why not return to Shibusen? If not, Death the Kid is on his way right? Meet up with him, do the report and return ^.^

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, that post was way overdue. Sorry it took so long, but it's finally up, and the rp can continue. ^^;;

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:27 am

oh hey! Welcome back!! How was your exams?

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm

My exams were hell, thanks for asking ^^ But, I passed them, so that's all that matters, right? Hey, Rar, post? Pwease? :3

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:39 am

Well, I'm guessing that this thing has died....PM me if I'm wrong. :/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!