Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pan Am

Pan Am

a part of “Pan Am”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

Romance, drama and adventure set thousands of miles up in the air along with exotic countries, which were once deemed inaccessible, you have the opportunity to explore this ever shrinking world...(In need of 1 stewardess and 2 pilots!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pan Am”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pan Am

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pan Am"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pan Am

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Can I reserve a pilot?
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

may I reserve a stewardess?

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 am

Yes of course you can, if you could try and have your profiles up in the next few days that would be great! if theres any problems then feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you :)

Oh btw which stewardess and pilot would you like?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 am

I'll take the new one girl if that's okay?

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 am

Is the purser taken? If so I'll take Stewardess 3 :)

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:13 pm

@Shyan Kalyssa you have the purser :)

@ Krisuvial yes of course you can take the new girl :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Sweet My charrie is submitted

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Just out of curiosity what kind of pictures are you looking for?

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I would defo prefer a realistic image if thats okay?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Would this do?

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Yes that will do just fine :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby complacent on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 am

Is sterwardess 3 still open? If so, I'd like to reserve it:)

complacent
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:32 am

It's reserved for you :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Re: Pan Am

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Can I reserve stewardess four?

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!