Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes: Idealism vs Cynicism

Heroes: Idealism vs Cynicism

a part of “Heroes: Idealism vs Cynicism”, a fictional universe by FunnyGuy.

Based on the NBC series, Heroes, this roleplay takes place in a similar setting excluding the canon characters, providing a much versatile and original path for the story to go into.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heroes: Idealism vs Cynicism”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heroes: Idealism vs Cynicism

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 am

haha glad some people like it...she just likes popsicles is that so bad :P
nah she can be nice...sometimes :)

@funnyguy: i bought you some pink love heart boxers lol....how long do i have to wait to post again??

@chulance: i think you forgot to log off from here, ur online although your not really here LOSER :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 am

Hey FunnyGuy Chulance told me about your RP. I was wondering if I could join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Of course man. Your always welcomed.

And thanks Sweet. I'm gonna put them on later though

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hillbilly12 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Alright thanks I'll put up my characters soon so I can run them by you.

Hillbilly12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm reading up on everyones posts, and then I shall be making one of my own :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Lmao Natasha is evil XD good advice nitniko xD Yeah I'm gonna bring the nice good side of Natasha out, but ya know every side of her is good to me. -;)

HB! YES! You up in this, was good! And Gorie is here yeah! :D Like I said you can control that girl for the post. :D
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am

hey eh guys 'n' gals.
were wondering 'bout a thing.
Is it okay if i make a Secondary character ?
lot of people got 'em too so i was just wondering if we already have too many of 'em
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am

nltniko: funnyguy told me to tell you that you cant make another character...ONLY JOKING :P
you are allowed to make another one...if u want even a third character.
KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!!!!!!!!!!

chulance: i want to see you try :P

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:11 pm

i know it took me a while but my first post is up. also i'm working now so my post might not be a ferquent as they where in the past but if i'm taking a while and you really need me to post send me a pm and i'll get on it asap.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

nltniko: you thought natasha was scary OMG JACE is worse lol...he cut the guys finger off and licked the blood lol eewwwww

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am

Sweet_angle: well i guess they're scary in their own way don't ya think ?

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

First post will be up soon
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 am

sorry for the dobbel post. computer fcked with me...

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 am

POSTED, FINALLY, now to indulge in darker things, got a few more chars on the way, warning though, I get graphic some stuff as FG and Chu already know

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 am

Just to let everyone know I will be going away over xmas time so wont be able to post thats why i let natasha run away to do some side project. I also wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, be safe, eat lots and party hard :P

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:48 pm

hehe same to you angle.

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:47 am

Merry Christmas Everyone!! HAppy HOlidays, hope Santa brought you good presents!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akiratohiama on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 am

Hello happy you accepted the char. can't wait to RP with you ^^

akiratohiama
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hey guys and Sweet, I hope you're all having a great holiday. I just wanted to let you all know that kinda started up profiles for some of the characters I had introduced already. I'll add more later, like maybe Warwick and Maria, unless one of you want to do them.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

nltniko
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!