Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Solanum Virus

The Solanum Virus

a part of “The Solanum Virus”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

You have survived the outbreak of the Solanum virus. It is now 3 months after the initial outbreak and you are struggling to survive in a world full of reanimated corpses. Will you join forces to live or will you depend on only yourself?(Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Solanum Virus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Solanum Virus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:17 am

Ohhhh, that was my bad then. I assumed you were going to the 'local convenience store' right after your last post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:19 am

There are plenty other characters in this; this really shouldn't be at a standstill. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:05 am

Please don't let this die, y'all. It'd be embarrassing.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 am

The thing is Wheatley's character Solamon, is an important character for the entire roleplay. We can't just throw him out because he's already influenced other characters acts and decisions. For example, We can't throw Gabriel out because then we wouldn't have had conflict about where to stay and Yashie wouldn't have had help with the Zacks in the supermarket. Get what I'm saying?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 am

I do, and I agree that his character is definitely important. But at the same time, is it worth throwing the whole story away when we can dodge around it because one of our members have either chosen or haven't been able to get online?

I have nothing against Wheatley and I would love to see him come back, but we also have to consider if his absence is worth throwing the story out for. I understand if others feel differently than I do, but I don't think this should be holding us back. I feel we should keep going BUT leave Wheatley a note saying that we're willing to recap everything that's happened since he's been gone to him and that he's more than welcome to jump back in at any time.

Just my two cents. I know this isn't my RP and nobody has to listen to me, but that's how I feel about all this. Hope I didn't offend nobody. <3

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 pm

No not at all. I'm just trying to see from everyone's viewpoint on the matter. I plan on deciding about what to do tonight.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 am

I know it's troublesome for characters that have interacted with Wheatley's character, Solamon, but I've decided to move on with the roleplay without him. He is still free to join us again whenever he chooses, but a month is too long to wait for him and I'm tired of doing so. I don't intend for this to die, so we will just have to adapt to not having that leader figure around for the moment.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:07 am

Did this . . . meet its end?
Sooner or later, every writer births a killer.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I hope not. :/

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Is there any room?

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:21 am

One member is currently on hiatus so you may be a part of it. Assuming that nobody else has forgotten about this. Submit a character and I'll review it :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spiral Thoughts on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Great! >.<; I have finals to prepare for, though. . .so I won't be immediately submitting one. @_@ Sorry! Hopefully by next weekend.

Spiral Thoughts
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!