Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vanilla Dream

Vanilla Dream

a part of “Vanilla Dream”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

The boys of Vanilla Dream are just starting out. They have made their debut, they are on the rise to fame. Their music is loved around the world. But now the real challenges start.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vanilla Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vanilla Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vanilla Dream"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Vanilla Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*NovaleeTehNinja*~ on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I'd like to reserve the guitarist, if possible please ^^
ImageGRELL SUTCLIFF Epicest Gay Shinigami Ever!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Please read through the ENTIRE roleplay introduction before asking this sort of thing. It says very clearly in the characters section that there will be no reservations, nor will this RP be first-come-first-served. If I like your character, I will accept it.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Just looking, usually you have a bassist in a band. Is that something you overlooked or is there really no bassist for this one? Because thats a role I would go for since its really the only instrument I know. Although back-up singer is a possiblity. Just to let you know you've got a bit of interest here.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:16 am

I've submitted a sheet for the drummer, hope it's all good. I took a few small liberties with Kenzie, as you may notice, though I figured the two of them would have SOME type of relationship that didn't begin with "Hey wanna be in my band?" Hope that's okay. Let me know if you'd like me to change anything.

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Submitted in a sheet for the guitarist role, crossing fingers for approval! Hope that it's alright. If there's any concerns/needs of changes of whatsoever, would love to know. (:

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Haha~ You should have told me earlier! I wouldn't have wasted my time creating a guitarist! >.< No matter, I'll just save Char for... later.... *evil laughter*

Anyways, I'll go look him over now... O.O is that a picture of a member of Cinema Bizarre I see? Or just someone who very much resembles them~?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh, my apologizes. Haha, actually, yeah, it is. I was checking out Cinema Bizarre, and I just couldn't resist creating a character that looks like Yu.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:49 pm

I thought it was Yu!!! I LOVE YU! <3 <3 Strify's my favorite, though~

It's perfectly alright that you made a character 'cause now I have a member for the *coughcoughrivalbandcough*

Anyone who wanted to listen to CB's music but couldn't find it, this is a link to my favorite song by them~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPShFK0g ... playnext=1

It may lead to a playlist of mine with their music... I hope the link works.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm

If the bass guitarist/background vocalist has not been submitted by tomorrow, we will begin the roleplay without him and pretend that he is still in bed. If he has not been completed in two days, I will take the position upon myself.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Are we gonna start this one? I was looking forward to it!

We can always make excuses for the last member until we find a person or Ever picks him up.

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 am

I'm sorry I took so long, I haven't wrote for a while since my current roleplays seemed to have seized up. I've completed my character now.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII posted! The roleplay has begun!

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Sorry that last one took me so long. My internet has been going W(UklgVNdkmLGVDSKLG:JK#LQ:^JK#:^JKOB IU(WE)TK#@OTY#WM tonight.
And yes, that is a direct quote.

aesir
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Erhm, shouldn't we wait a bit for TemplarWarden to post before the Roleplay gets any farther?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Alright, guys. The boys are going to be travelling soon, which means we have to work out sleeping order. There will be a room of two and a room of three. Char would like to be in the room of three (so he doesn't panic in the morning), which means it'd be best if Kenzi was in the room of two, unless there are any objections. Who wants to be where?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Hm. I'd like Stef in the room of three -- just to try out his poor singing quirk, and to see if his dislike for conflict could be put into play.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

I think Kay will join Kenzi.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 pm

So that would be... Tag, Stef, and Char in three-person, and Kenzi and Kay in two-person?

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Oops, I missed this, sorry. yeah, that works for me.

aesir
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!