Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Academy for Unnaturals

Academy for Unnaturals

a part of “Academy for Unnaturals”, a fictional universe by DulceMori.

AU is a prestigious boarding academy with high entrance requirements, for two reasons. Firstly, the teachers and curriculum are amazing. Secondly? They teach what no other schools will...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Academy for Unnaturals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Academy for Unnaturals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

OH, and just curious, is it pronounced 'eye-on' or 'ee-yon'?

And I assume it's no coincidence that he likes chem? XD
♥ Sheldon ♥
♥ Cooper ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DulceMori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spanner on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 am

Seems good to me haha! Let the fun commence!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spanner
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spanner on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 am

Also, it's EE-yon. It is the Romanian for John. And yes, completely a coincidence that he likes chem :)

Spanner
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smileybird on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey sorry if im not really posting im not sure when where or who to join in with so yah... sorry can any of you who arent really rping with someone try to rp with me because i want to participate in this rp but i dont kno where to jump in.

Smileybird
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spanner on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 am

Curious... do we just make another post for the classes, or will there be another place for that?

Spanner
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

Dulci, Ion wasnt in the dorm. -----> Ion: "Lovely... Very mature of you. Why don't you ask me to spot breathing next. Well... no never mind, that is possible for me." He took his glass and walked out of the dorm, mumbling under his breath something about dogs and stubbornness. He wasn't really looking when he accidentally bumped into a girl on the way to the kitchens to clean his glass. "I'm sorry... I really should look where I am going." He began doing his shirt buttons up, suddenly a little self concious of himself.

Ill let you guys edit before i post.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spanner on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 am

I've edited mine post so that Cheri is ignored, unless you change your post that Cheri comes out of the room to Ion's aid Mori.

Spanner
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DulceMori on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 pm

I meant that she came outta the room guys, sorry for confusion xP

DulceMori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!