Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

a part of “Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

Kreandor,a planet that has once had Psychic life forms, Discovered by humans had made psionics possible....but at what price?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kreandor: Secrets of the Psionic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 pm

by the way the reason I have Skrin'nok speaking oddly is due to not being around the English language too much. The more time he spends around the human visitors to Kreandor the better I plan on him getting with English. By the end he will hopefully be able to speak it fluently.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

Alright, so, I think everyone has posted, so I'm gonna go ahead and post my second one. Also, I have a copy of my character over in the MV so that I can feel out his abilities and such for some better reference when it comes time for him to do something other than the generic, everyday stuff that he normally does.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Hope no one minds me making some natural landscaping visuals for everyone to see.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Okay, the two other SpecOps members are Kalvin and Geth, they are NPCs but I would like exclusive command of them if the situation suits.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 am

Sorry for the little bit of a mod, but by the looks of things the roleplay would finish up sooner than most would have liked. On estimation this roleplay would end by the time the battle was over. For that reason I took it upon myself to find a way to extend this to both a longer search for the target and allow for more story twists. Besides Skrin'nok still hasn't gotten better at English and is eager to learn more of the language.

For these reasons and more I hope everyone agrees for the end of this battle before it gets too the point where it is complete before a plot can really get going.

Estimated roleplay time elapsed so far:
30 minutes before entering the jungle
6 hours 20 minutes walking through the jungle to the temple
30 minutes maximum for the fight so far
Total time is estimated to 7 hours and 20 minutes

Let's try to get this up to several days long in roleplay time; who all agrees with me?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Well i honestly dont think this fight would end. Because i have a few things planned out already the fight would not end the roleplay. I know how lame it would be if it ended prematurly but i assure you even if you hadnt god modded (which will never happen again.) I have plans in the works for this and im thinking farther ahead then you may think and am sharing new ideas with Firewind. Trust me when i say plot twist are what i do best and that this RP will not end anytime soon.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Right, this is probably a good point for the two groups to part ways, although it won't be the end of the hunt for the Psicom people I'm guessing. That'll extend the time frame notably to introduce all your interaction, development and twists. True Gamer, there was a peace developing so the godmod was pretty much unneeded. It also plays hell with character interaction.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:43 am

O.O I have no idea where that post came from. In my head I had a maximum of two lines but somehow my hands took over and type much more. I need to find out where that sudden burst of inspiration came from. Hmmmm...Maybe it was due to my excitement for the 12th and 13th.

That reminds me I won't be able to post on the coming 12th or 13th for reasons I would rather not disclose.

Edit: I will either come up for a reason for Skrin'nok to not be there or he could be controlled by someone for a while. If the group does not leave the city they are in before I have to leave and when I come back then he could be helping out around the city for some extra currency or supplies.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:37 pm

We require more posts...

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:38 am

You must construct additional pylons.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 am

When I think about it if Skrin'nok thought that his home planet was in danger he would rather defend his home. After all he is a Kreandorite before a guide to the humans. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Sorry about taking so long to post, had some stuff keeping me busy over the weekend. All should be good now, though.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Okay i posted as Vincent. Templar Warden if you see this can you post soon? Thanks.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Okay its the next day!

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Works for me.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:44 pm

So, erm, I'm just waiting around for Freemixer to post. I would post myself, but it wouldn't really do much, as I've already got a recent post. Did Kreandor die out, cause I was kinda enjoying it?

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:24 pm

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE! School has been taking up my time and there has been so many good game releases that i have been kept busy. I am gonna send a PM to everyone to try to spark it back up, im also gonna talk to the author who needs to make more posts.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

No worries.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:07 am

Sp, I'm tempted to post, though I would be technically double-posting for the plotline between Atian and Xaos.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

hey Templar, its good to see you decided rejoined us! I am still busy with school work (working towrads getting alot of B's should not be this hard! :( ) But i will be posting soon i promise.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!