Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cold Metal

Cold Metal

a part of “Cold Metal”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

2214. In the city of Daedalus there is an increasing amount of illegals, people with illegal modifications. Police and detectives are investigating. But soon it might come to a war between the police and a syndicate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cold Metal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cold Metal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cold Metal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cold Metal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

How do you like my Char. Ac. Ter?
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

Fine. But you need to change the modification since tanks can only weigh like humans in human form and not battle form. In battle form, they are supposed to be slow, otherwise they wouldnt really have any weaknesses anymore. It would be unfair to the other classes. Tank are already overpowered enough.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:06 am

Made a char and submitted, PM if I need to change anything. This sounds pretty interesting, wonder why there's not more people in it yet.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 am

Dont really know. I will make a roleplayers wanted thread.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 pm

This looks pretty damn interesting!
Posted up a character, hope it's all good.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Heads up that I might have some trouble posting from next Wednesday to Sunday. Going on a trip and I don't know the state of the internet I will have. I'll be sure to try an wrap up any major char interaction going on before that time and go into a soft hibernation mode, so I don't hold up the RP. If I somehow end up holding it up though, feel free to control my char to get them out of the immediate action. Just do you best if it comes to that, I'm fine with it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 am

Well I will soon make the intro post.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Take I'm accepted then?
Looking forward to getting started.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah you are accepted and I have made the first post.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Jolly good old sport!

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 am

So we're dead... Just like that?
Weak.

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:29 am

I am waiting for dudedude

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:49 am

Oooook... Do we know where he is?
I mean if he's jumped ship what do we do, carry on without him or call it a day?

Rill
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!