Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coming Undone

Coming Undone

a part of “Coming Undone”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

Life at a boarding school, where you are provided with everything a teenager needs to survive-movies on campus, restaurants and much more, life seems pretty sweet. . . . But what if your roommate wasn’t exactly what they appeared to be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coming Undone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Coming Undone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

They should be eating lunch in the cafe, in their dorm, or just hanging around.......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Okay, Everscale should post today. They haven't been posting because they thought there was a specific posting order. >.< Yeah, I kind of take the blame for that one since I should have made it clear that there was no certain posting order . . . just no double posting. ^^;; Also; I think I'm gonna add one more character into the mix here.

She's going to be friends with Leo, and well, I've talked about how some of the girls in the younger grades have crushes on Lynn right? XD Well, she is going to have a crush on Lynn herself, going so far as to say that she's head over heels in love with her, 100% devoted to her and her number one follower. Eh, she's going ot be the youngest character here, having just turned fifteen. And she's going to be rather hyper, like giggly, giddy hyper. Not cute, more on the annoying side at times.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:24 pm

I can see Darwyn's reactions to her as I read that............PRICELESS, but she would make an amazing addition to our little crew here.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

XD I'm looking forward to making her, it's been forever since I last made a hyper character like that.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:59 am

And so, may I present Ceridwen Nox to the cast! ^^ The hyper Lynn-fangirl has arrived.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:58 am

Wow........yea she's goimg to work Darwyn's nerves lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Hee. XD She is suppose to be annoying to most people.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I posted. Putting Clark in such an odd situation was so much fun I have to admit.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm

And I think part of me just died of laughter. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm glad you found it funny. Imagine my laughter as I typed it lol

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 pm

XD I think I can imagine.

. . . .and I'm a little stunned at myself for having just wrote 2,500+ words for an introduction post in a roleplay. XO Well, hands down that was my longest post ever. ._.;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 am

Great post..........Noél has a surprise for Lynn at and after the party. Oh dear Lord, I'm still trying to figure out how to handle the "kids". Leo has the build of a 14 year old and Ceri is 15. Imagine the headaches those two will cause. Oh dear Lord I can see it now.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Thank you. ^^♪

XD Yeah, Ceridwen and Leo are going to definitely cause some interesting situations I think. ^^;; At the same time, Ceridwen will at least provide some fodder for a few ideas I have in mind. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Ceridwen the hyper stalker and Leo the sarcastic little git -________-

I'll have fun creating problems for you guys...

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:31 pm

XD Don't worry, Ceridwen will be causing a lot of problems alllll on her own.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:17 pm

*drops face first onto bed*

Oh dear heavens......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Tired out Winds?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Yes, I've been shopping all day with my best friend. I'm pooped lol.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 pm

XD I had an early class at college, then I got drug all over creation shopping with my mom.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 am

Ill post tomorrow evening/night since I'm driving to South Carolina...........

Don't worry, Darwyn has a reason behind his promiscuity, he might let you know if you ask nicely.

I don't know what to do for Noah since he will be appearing a lot. Should I create a sheet for him or just reveal things as we go along?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!