Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Make My Dreams Come True

Make My Dreams Come True

a part of “Make My Dreams Come True”, a fictional universe by Saranghae.

Sarcastic Zephyr's in charge of finding four clients their soul mates. So, she's transported them all into a dream world with, "You're not getting out until you all love each other. So start loving." Bad decision. . . ? (2 Spots Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Make My Dreams Come True”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Make My Dreams Come True

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm not too picky. I didn't really give any guidelines when it came to the characters, so whichever you feel in the mood for is fine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Now we just need a few more people! Everyone, recruit!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:59 pm

If we're really desperate, I guess I'll have to make another character, but I'll hold it off for a few days.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Worse comes to worse I'll make another character, but I as well would prefer not to.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 pm

I'd like to reserve one of the male clients please ^_^

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 pm

I don't make reservations, but if you submit a character I'd be more than happy to review it and give the okay or suggest things to help it pass. :)

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Awesome, thanks a ton <3

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh, in case you didn't notice, I submitted. If I make it, thanks in advance, if not, I tried! <3

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:45 am

Oh jeez... I hope I didn't miss much.

I advocate for Jonny's approval. :) He's just the type of guy who would make Damien want to... Tear his hair out.

Kinda funny how things work out... Zephyr wants this all done quickly, Soleil came to her as a model, Jonny likes redheaded girls and fashion sense, and is looking to get famous... and whadda ya know? Damien's a photographer. Oh the twists...
Yes, yes. Captain obvious, at your service.

Now we just need... Once more girl... If Bootsie submits a character.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 am

Our characters fit together like peas in a pod <3

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andaho on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:35 am

Totally accidental, I swear. Cross my heart and hope to cry. :D

Andaho
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

Whatever. :)

Do y'all know if that bootsie person ever made their character?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Jonny's been accepted. Can't wait to get this started~

I don't have a clue if bootsie made a character or submitted it, because I haven't gotten anything from them. Still need a female client if bootsie turns up.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

So, do you want to just start with out them?

Can you give us a brief overview of how this is going to work? To go into this dreamland, do they just magically wake up there? How do you want our intro posts to be?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

I think we could manage to start without them for now. It's possible we could have everyone just appear at different times.

To get into the dream land, my intro post is probably going to be Zephyr calling out everyone's names. Since this is a dream land, everyone's going to be sleeping and having a dream or nightmare, depending on how you want that to start. When they go into the dream land, a door will appear in their dreams and they just go straight through that into the dream land.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Does Damien already know about this and how it works?

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Is dreamland a building?

Once they are in the door, they are in?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I think Zephyr and her mother would have neglected to tell him about it.

Dream land's sort of like a blank canvas. Zephyr has the ability to change it however she likes since she's Margaret's daughter. I wanted to throw a little twist in so Zephyr couldn't just do whatever she wanted with it though. She can't change anything for her sake, so if she wants a chocolate milkshake, she's not getting that chocolate milkshake. If anyone asked for that chocolate milkshake, she could make it for them.

So, if they go through the door, they're not really stepping into a bulding. It's nothing until Zephyr changes it into something.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Finally, do they greet Zephyr when they get in there? My post is almost finished so I need that last tidbit of info and then your post :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am

They can if they want. Anyway, I've posted, so everyone can go ahead and pot if you want to. Excuse any mistakes on my intro post. I had to use an iPhone.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!