Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Peace in Apocalypse

Peace in Apocalypse

a part of “Peace in Apocalypse”, a fictional universe by powerpack.

Zombie apocalypse. Survive, Befriend, Love, Prosper.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Peace in Apocalypse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Peace in Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby powerpack on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Peace in Apocalypse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~PowerpacK~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

powerpack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Peace in Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby powerpack on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 pm

We can begin. Someone needs to be the person in the car that I just destroyed. :) Please post here with all your intentions and such.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

powerpack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby austyn101 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:00 pm

I could play the person?
Richard B. Riddick: You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? Fucking insulting. But the worst mistake you made...
[Toombs darts for the gun rack which he finds to be empty while Riddick smiles]
Richard B. Riddick: ...empty gun rack.

austyn101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm

I've submitted a character. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby powerpack on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:39 pm

You already are a different person. No bigdeal. Insane, going to review char sheet now.

powerpack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanick on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 pm

is this first person or third person? i've seen both

Sanick
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby powerpack on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Please 1st person.

powerpack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

sorry i took to long guys ehehe srrys Dx
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 pm

I made a completely new char to see if you let him in this rp o-o

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:56 pm

You guys have any room for another character??
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

awesome posting order we've got xD powerpack Slightly Me and safton (then repeat ) lol!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby powerpack on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Umm... C4? Seriously?

powerpack
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Hmm... Where have all of you guys gone to?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Peace in Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Lol I posted thinking that no one would post and slightly did xD be awesome if the other post too.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!