Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Survival

Supernatural Survival

a part of “Supernatural Survival”, a fictional universe by ViviOrunitiaFF9.

What will happen when these supernaturals are captured? Will they escape and survive in the world or be killed in the experiments of the labs?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Supernatural Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Klkl. A few questions.....

1. Do I have to post about the scientists/soliders etc. talking to me?
2. Does it have to be glass I can see through?
3. What lighting does the room have to be?
4. Is there any machines?

Thanks, just checking~♪

Kiko
P.s. Vivi, Idk if you have forgotton but there is 2 spaces in mah Rp reserved for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

1. Do I have to post about the scientists/soliders etc. talking to me?
2. Does it have to be glass I can see through?
3. What lighting does the room have to be?
4. Is there any machines?

It's your choice whether or not to make the scientists talk to you as long as you keep it realistic.

Again, your choice. Though, your character will be a high security prisoner so I would suggest that you didn't otherwise you'd be able to see what was out there and come up with a way to get out using shapeshifting etc.

I would suggest bright, like the other room. Walls are a simple white and the light is very bright so it reflects off the walls hurting our eyes more.

Probably some scientist outside your cell sitting at a computer but that is about it I think though if you have any ideas for anything then please ask. I cannot guarantee that they will be used but I will definitely talk about it with my Co-GM.

Unfortunately I have to release my reservation with your RP. I'm really sorry but I just don't get on enough to go into another RP.

See you at school

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

Posted~ Hope it's not too long for ya, or to wierd.

Kiko x

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 pm

The post is great Kiko. Just how I wanted it to be.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I regret to inform you all that due to inactivity and poor quality of posts I have had to remove a character from this RP. I have given him days to post and lots of warnings but he has neglected to post and so I have had to remove him.

To clarify, he has done this in the past and he promised that he would post regularly. I warned him if he didn't then I would have to remove him. I didn't want it to reach this point but it has.

I have already decided when I shall remove his character from the posting (i.e. killing off).

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 am

The same guy killed my first roleplay. >.>

I was upset and his excuse was "My big brother is using my laptop."
I can see your frustration, ViVi. I just hope he doesn't do this in the world after.

But probably will.

Kiko x

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Just for my knowledge, can Azrael touch Jonathon or vice versa? I'm unsure how you interpret the whole ghost thing and do not want to over-step my bounds.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Sorry, I should have clarified.

Yes, you can touch Jonathan but only when he isn't concentrating. He has the ability as a ghost to phase through even supernaturals but he must be concentrating. Usually, you can hit him but it wont hurt because he's dead.

Also, he is weak to different parts of each supernatural.

Example: Vampire's fangs, werewolf's (only wolf form) claws, witch's spells etc.

Hope this helps a little...

Oh, by the way, I know how I'm going to kill of the Demi-fiend (the character I had to kick out) so please don't control him or anything besides maybe saying he came with us and don't kill him.

Some people would in RPs, not that I'm saying you are but...

oh you know what I mean...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:47 am

I like your pun Beka, them being telepathic and all...

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kikodakitty on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 am

Hey, um, Vi and others?

I may be unable to post for the next few weeks as there are lots of problems at home, with my dad and his fiancée getting married, and I am doing a reupload on my deviantART. I hope this isn't inconvenient, but I know it is. So, I am entrusting my character to Vi. I hope you don't mind this burden Vi, but could you control my character until I post here that my account is active again?

Kiko

kikodakitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey guys, we hit 100 posts! That's worth a congratulations in my book!

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!