Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The World Ends With You- Reaper Games

The World Ends With You- Reaper Games

a part of “The World Ends With You- Reaper Games”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

You are dead. All is not lost. By playing the Reaper game, you MIGHT be ale to return to life

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World Ends With You- Reaper Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The World Ends With You- Reaper Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The World Ends With You- Reaper Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The World Ends With You- Reaper Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:39 pm

I'M SO JOINING THIS!!!!!!

Hey Demi
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm

welcome welcome Psychs (improved nickname) haven;t seen you in a while

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry i really will have to post on persona soon.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

it's no problem. Think any of the others would be interested? I sent Beka my personal reapers invitation of doom, and I'll hope she'll accept it.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 pm

I don't know but I hope so

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:23 am

chances are, we wont get everyone we need

so, do you two want to handle it by yourselves, like how the game focused on Neki? I can play as NPC Players, so that would give me something extra to do. What do you two think?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:19 am

That's cool, Demi. I've put my first post up, and am just waiting on Psychs. I have to apologise in advance though: Damian is a first-grade Asshole, it has to be said.
Also, are we allowed to swear in this RP? Just wondering, cos I think Damian might be doing that a lot...Psychs' character (whom I forget the name of at the moment) is gonna have her hands full with this one, as are you, Demi. he isn't the most polite person, even when he knows that the person he's pissing off could easily end him. Like I said in his profile, no sense of self-preservation whatsoever...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!