Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.

TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.

a part of “TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[SEE INSIDE]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] TH1RT3EN: C.L.O.U.D.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Could I reserve The Black Mamba?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Can I reserve the Ranger? That'd be kind of awesome.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:56 pm

I'd like to reserve The Samurai if I can.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

May I reserve the Jackyl? I'll have it up in a while, perhaps an hour's time or more unless I fall asleep on my keyboard which I doubt will happen. :)

EDIT: Screw me. I didn't think finding chains would be that hard!!!! But nonetheless I'm perusing Danbooru after no luck in other places and will have to probably get the charrie up tomorrow...Since it's like 2:30am and I can feel my brains oozing out of my ears..I wanna put lots of effort in this so unless I get some sleep, I might end up with a messy charrie. Sorry >.<
Last edited by Akantha on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 am

I'd like to reserve the Stallion, please ^^ I think I'm having a phase with knives. She'll be up sometime tomorrow~

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 am

Everyone, spots reserved ^^ I ave a butt-load of stuff to do at home today, as well as I have to work from 4-9 tonight, but I will try to have my characters up and the intro sheet updated asap. Can't wait to see them guys, and spread the word, we need al spots taken before we start :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm

alright sorry I'm starting on my character right now i had some family issues happen most of the day so i'm finally able to start on my character

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Soki sent me this way, if I could reserve the Gunman, I'll get that character done ASAP.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Me_and_I on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 pm

May I reserve the Reaper?

__Nevermind. I won't be able to keep up with another right now
Last edited by Me_and_I on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a long walk all the way back to my house, so why don't we just sit here and watch the cars drive by.
In this superb little world,
I'd rather die than fall asleep.
Sleep is for the dead,
I'm not quite dead yet.
I live on being sleep deprived.

Me_and_I
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Okay, all done. Say what thou wilt.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes I did Esien for the Gir commands it...The gir Know's all...and the Gir is...EVERYWHERE!!!.....except in people's bathrooms that'd just be creepy..but he's hiding in your fridge waiting for you to make cupcakes

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:44 am

Esienhorn, spot reserved ^^

Okay, everyone is accepted, I'm reeally surprised to see that there so far seems to be an even number of loyalists and traitors. :D That's awesome! However, to those of you who made their characters before I updated their sheets, can you please put a loyalty section in your sheet, as well as a Relationship part. Those of you who do not have a Role section, please add that ^^ Sorry for all the confusion, but I figured I would wait until all of you were done and then ask you, so I wouldn't majorly confuse people.

On a random side note, I love Bob Marely.......Three Little Birds just started playing on my computer as I started to type this ^^

!EDIT!: Okay, they're not completely complete, but for the most part, they're done, so I'm just going to accept them and continue editing them. I only did one sample post, and it's from another role-play I'm in. Oh, and just an fyi....Takuya seems to have a slight crush on the Jackyl...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Aaaaah! I want to take The Reaper spot! O:<
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Yup, reserved ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saranghae on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Lovin' the fact all the girls hate Chell. ^^

@TwiliXDragon By the way, I noticed you haven't filled in Chell's loyalty in the introduction yet. I did edit Chell so she would be loyal to CLOUD, but she could be pretty easily swayed in either direction.

Saranghae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

I filled out the relationships thing fully. Interesting that everyone has a ton of different opinions about everyone else, but everyone except Zekial just says "Creepy" about Dimitri.

@Saranghae: Ohh, that will cause some friction with a certain someone.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Sooo...I'm guessing this is dead. (.-.) But um if it happens to revive then just PM me. In the meanwhile, I'm going to abandon and put my charrie up for adoption. Just trying to clear up my list of charries and prioritize and get rid of the dead roleplays on my list. So yeah, Just PM me if it happens to get alive and well again.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!