Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mutations

Mutations

a part of “Mutations”, a fictional universe by Demonoid.

100 years ago, Scientists unknowingly created a virus in an attempt to rid the world of illnesses. This virus changed the world forever. But in a small cornerof earth, 'Pure' humans survive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mutations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonoid on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mutations"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Rawwr!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demonoid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mutations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Ooh. Sounds fun. I'll join.
So adorable! ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceMoon96 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm

I'll Join!

IceMoon96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceMoon96 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:38 pm

So, who wants to meet who first? Such and such things? Because I don't want to post with a sort of idea who I'll talk too.

IceMoon96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demonoid on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

I dont mind much.

Demonoid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderFormality on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm up for meeting someone

UnderFormality
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby java_saint on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 pm

I tried to post to say hi a few times, but the forum ate my posts.

I'm new to the rp and have created a character.

Since the devilluke princess is gone, and the musician I planned to rescue from the stroke has recovered .... I have to deal with the assassin XD. Wish me luck!

java_saint
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

*waves* Bad luck!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby java_saint on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 am

Indeed.... hahaha...

java_saint
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby java_saint on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:05 am

Gonna shower and sleep soon.

My timing is GMT + 8

Due to work, I'll only be able to post once a day. Feel free to bunny my character for minor actions. He's basically the idealist typical nice guy, so he won't be too hard to play. I'll post when I can. Gonna take a short shower and come back.

I had planned on taking the characters to the bar after abit of fighting, at the end, but you have teled us all to the bar faster than expected, demon XD.

I just want to talk a little about this. Since roleplay isn't about stats, but rather about the story and sort of like co-writing, I feel that some chance should be given for characters to react. For example, I want to see if Shiji would help us or stay aloof. Or how you'd react when against the guards after the bullets came flying.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not making an accusation. I'm just hoping that we can reach a mutual form of understanding on this.
Last edited by ViceVersus on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out link, as per Rule #2 of RPG.

java_saint
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!