Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight”, a fictional universe by Crest.

A next generation role play. Twenty five years after the defeat of Xehanort, Sora and co. have finally settled down, thinking that peace has come at last. But the balance of light and dark is unstable once again... can their kids handle it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Door to Twilight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Thank you, Aixulram! ^ ^
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

*le sigh* Finally. All messages are sent.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 am

Posted.

Thanks for sending me that message, Axi.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 am

Oops, you posted while I was writing my post. Sorry, I'll go edit mine now.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

@Sneak: No problem. I was bored and wanted this RP to be good right off the bat.

@Plant: Perhaps you could find my character in le cave? :3 I'm epically bored and need some interaction, which none of my 5 FB RP accounts are giving me.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 am

Sounds like a plan.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 am

Same, my character needs attention. But! I will go to one of you guys if necessary.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 am

No problem, man. Happens to me all the time.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:55 am

Crest
She could take shelter in the cave with Jennifer and Tenshi.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am

That could work too! ^ ^

I'm feeling tired though, so I'm going to go to sleep. I'll leave my account signed in though. Night!

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:47 am

By the way Zero, what I meant when I asked about Mist's siblings was: which parts of Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless they're derived form, what sorts of weapons they use, and what they're usually doing. (that last one is important because it determines how much they upset Tenshi precious balance)

EDIT
Oops, almost forgot. Thank you for sending me the message telling me the roleplay had started Aixulram.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

Hey Family, you might want to edit your post a bit. Sora and Riku have been missing for like, what, 10 years or something?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Name:Thayne
Personality: Ansem's Will/Ambition
Position: Heartless Emperor
Weapon of choice: Rapier and parrying dagger.

Name: Bellatrix
Personality: Ansem's Envy
Position: Vice Emperor
Weapon: Spear

Name: Zieg
Personality: Ansem's Wraith
Position: General
Weapon: Zanbatou

Name: Sania and Alia
Personality: Lust & Deceit
Position Stealth Corp
Weapons: uses twin dagger blades imbued with fire and ice attributes.

Name: Heru
Personality: Ansem's Pride
Positon:Elite Guard
Weapon: Fisticuff Gauntlets
Last edited by ZeroTolerance on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Thank you Zero!

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm bored... random link to my favorite song! :D
Little Kandi Raver

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I! Am! Alive!

And have posted. :3

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Is this RP still alive? cause if it is I might have an ineresting character to bring in here.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:40 pm

The RP is still alive, yes. I have just posted. :3

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm

AH ok I sent you a PM about some details before I get to work haha

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm

And I have looked and replied to your message, good sir ; )

Crest
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!