Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”, a fictional universe by flying monkey child.

During the Keyblade War, the fate of the universe will be decided (STARTED. ALWAYS ACCEPTING. FREE LOVING COMMUNITY. WE SMELL NICE.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Tyro wrote:Bloody hell! I've been trying to catch up for hours and I'm still finding more to read. Iron Dude, Rarikou; I'm inclined to say that less is more.

I somewhat disagree with this. I'd much rather have too much than too little. It does somewhat bother things when you're gone for a bit and have to catch up, though. I've been in RP's where each post was basically a page and a half minimum on Word.

Anyway, I like what you're doing with the Mestari. I'll get a post with Kurst exploring Ivalice and getting into a bit of a conflict with a judge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

I agree with you FMC, activity is always a good thing but I always see RP as a collaborative medium. Those two have kinda dominated the RP at the moment making it difficult to get back into the plot and reintegrate the story-lines going on here. I also found what they'd been doing hard to follow at some points. It's happens to us all...

As for the Mestari, thanks. I've got lots of plans for them, especially Tuli and Mieli. I was thinking of having Mieli ask the Heartless Expert Kurst to explain what was happening in the picture Heikko handed him. If he could of course....we're supposed to know little about them at this point, I guess. Maybe the trouble is Kurst defending himself from Myyrah, Smiley Bird's Dark Barer that's also in Ivalice, tracking him down. Sound good?

Oh, one more thing...About the Mestari...Their names are all in Finnish. At least, Google Translate's idea of Finnish. If you send the names back through, you'll get what the names mean and an idea of that Mestari's abilities.
So: Mestari Tuli = Master Fire. Easy as that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Im afraid im way out of my league in this... you all right a bazillion words when my creativness ends at about a 900...... Oh and Tyro.... those bodies that Meliki was looking at in youir post from 4 days ago... where they the ones killed by Kefka? if so Dante already took care of them before your character got there so um... yeah inconsistencies

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

actually, our individual posts are quite short. so, we just put them all together into one big post. Our story is completely different, so if you want, just ignore us for now. I'll let you know when something concerns you

and we're still going strong. Less may be more, but more is even more than more.

we're in Paris right now, both me and Mr. Fuzzums *points to Ignis* If it would make you guys feel better, I can write a summary of the events. That should halt any remaining complaints. If not... sorry.

and for some reason, almost every site I go to, Google translate says it's in Finnish, so I now what you mean. SO, apparently, im bilingual
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 am

Really Free Mixer? Firstly; Bugger....Secondly; I don't remember that happening. Maybe I skim-read too much. Err...Where did they end up in your posts?

Rarikou, my concern with the story you and Iron Dude made is not necessarily length, it's more the distance from the rest of us that has been created. You guys going to be all right to mess around off somewhere else for a while?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am

im not sure i understand the question... it's kinda worded strangely. Sorry,,,,

If your asking what I THINK you're asking, i WOULD like to meet up a couple of you guys, I might have Miriam go to ivalice in a little while.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am

All right then but prepared to get laughed at by Mieli if she mentions the whole Goddess thing. Just a heads up.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

th only one who refers to Miriam as a goddess is Genesis... and we all know how sane HE is.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:58 pm

He's about as sane as an alligator wrestler with no arms. Or as sane as Sephiroth at the end of FF7. Though to be honest he was pretty sane.

Edit: Me and Rarikou are done posting through PMs, for the time being. We felt that we needed more interaction with the other players. So don't think any of this is anyone's fault. Remember, We need to keep the Bare Necessities the simple bare Necessities of life. You'll get the joke when I post the rest of the PMs.
This is where I would put a damn---> ______
IF I GAVE ONE!!!

"The Journey into our hearts is not an easy one, let alone a pleasant one."-Ignis Rogo

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit absent. Had to move back into college, so things have been a bit hectic. I can't tonight, but I'll post tomorrow.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 pm

its not a problem

Miriam and Ignis are in Narshe, and I plan on accompanying Terra and Locke To Figaro, where Kefka was heading in the last post. It would be a good meet up/ fight there

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Man, it says I've been a member for one year, but I joined Christmas Day. WTF?? Wait, Kefka? Damn it thats gonna be an amazing fight. Maybe Kurst and Ignis could have one last fight together before they go their separate ways. Then Ignis could smoke Kursts cigarette. Or wait to smoke it before their last fight. Either way, Kurst is gonna be involved with the cigarette.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Ok, got a post up. It's long, but I had to catch up to everyone. I also started Kurst down the path of searching out the Mestari.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am

Mieli's going to turn up at Kurst's room. I was planning to suggest that your last post may have been a premonition similar to the ones that open both Kingdom Hearts games. Like an induced version of fighting a giant heartless on the stain glass windows of Dive to the Heart as it appeared to be such a random event that had next to nothing to do with anything else before hand as far as I know that it seemed like it should be one that the Dark Blader caused perhaps.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 am

I can still do that. It's not a bad idea, to have a Dive sequence. I've got Kurst writing the reports, so it would make sense to have him go through that. I could do it for my next post, and just have the sequence end with Miele waking him up. Sound like a good idea?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Yes. What could happen is that, from Kurst's point of view, Mieli isn't there. He's in the Dive dream and then wakes up from it when it's over to Mieli barking endlessly at him.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:24 pm

I think this is the part where I say: Does anyone have any 5's? I really want to Finish a Go-fish game.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 pm

I was going to wait for either Irondude or Rarikou to post, but I can get a post again up tomorrow.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Which leaves the interesting question, why the hell are you waiting for us? Ignis and Miriam are already at Ivanlace.(<-not to sure, I spelt that right.)

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am

Does everyone know that Ivalice is the name of the country from Final Fantasy XII and not the name of a city?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!