Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The RMS Titanic

The RMS Titanic

a part of “The RMS Titanic”, a fictional universe by tayah12.

You're a passenger on the Titanic, will you make it to dry land or will your fate be a watery grave?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The RMS Titanic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The RMS Titanic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:58 am

Oh, well, hopefully we can start soon. I have to go sleep now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Yes, I'm just about to write a starting post so you can all follow on afterwards. I may also make another male character to balance the roleplay out a bit ^^
Love animals?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/straight-from-the-horse-mouth-t59146.html A story of the struggles of horses in the Victorian Era, or the ignorance of their masters...

Tayah12 wants You! To enlist and fight in The Battle Of The Somme

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/battle-of-the-somme/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tayah12
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Goodluck!

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Finally back and posted! :D Sorry my post is so long though. :/

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 pm

It's kay. Like they always say, 'Stories are like skirts, long enough to cover but short enough to be interesting,"

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 am

Alright y'all.. I've already talked to Tayah12 but I still won't be posting for a little bit longer. He knows why and unless you all want to be bothered with a long story (because I haven't quite figured out how to abbreviate it) then just await for my return :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Don't worry about long posts, I actually don't mind how long they are just as long as they aren't boring and just babbling on about nothing. sometimes I do that myself so I'm a bit hypocritical there but hey ho :P

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperRoses on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I made a character. :D I can't wait to start. ^^

PaperRoses
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:29 am

Is it alright if I make a male?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tayah12 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 am

Yes of course

tayah12
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 am

Alright, I'm choosing Leonard DiCaprio!

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm going on vacation from this Thursday (July 21st) until July 31st and won't be able to post as often. :(

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoxWithMadMan on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to join up? Like, would I be intruding at this stage, is it too late? Just so I know.

BoxWithMadMan
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!