Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colors to fill the world.

Colors to fill the world.

a part of “Colors to fill the world.”, a fictional universe by zolzol.

Become a fragment of a god (or controle one!) , raise a army! , fight a giant living painting who holds a magical paintbrush!....wait what?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors to fill the world.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Colors to fill the world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 am

Reserved! I'll be updating the reserved and taken spots tomarrow afternoon , but for now. Sleep and then work. Good night.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 am

I have two questions...XD

what will happen if someone...for example...uhm...a general or another human steals an aspect...will they become...the chosen of said aspect and can command said aspect? or they can only order the aspect and don't become the aspect 's new chosen?... because you know...you said in the rp introduction that when the chosens hold the aspects' true forms...the aspects cannot refuse the orders given by the chosens...

and can an aspect recognize another aspect when they meet each other? are they like...brothers and sisters to each other? if they are, then does that mean the generals are also...somewhat...a part of the aspect family, too? 'cause you know, you wrote that the generals are kinda like the aspects...only with more power

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

I assume that the aspect would simply be too powerful for a regular human being, and the abstract would try to get back to the chosen. For the second question, since they are all part of the god, they should be able to recognize each other. Although the generals can be thought of more powerful than aspects, they were made from an aspect, so I would think that they could sense the aspects, but not communicate with them, like aspects can do with each other.

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Let's go with what Forever said. It makes sence and I am waaaay to tired to think of reasonable and sound rules.

Anyways! Theres still a couple spots left and one reserved (The last general) but if those don't fill up I can start anyways in a day or two.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 am

alright...then I assume that if a general steals an aspect, they can control said aspect to some extend then? since they're definitely not humans and they're not...by any mean...weak...right?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I guess if they get the aspect to cooperate, but their goal is to destroy aspect not use them.

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

I thought their goal is to take over the world and destroy the gods or something like that?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Ya and in order to destroy the god they have to destroy the aspects which are parts of god.

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 pm

true...but...the aspects are only the parts of a small small god...minor god...they're not the parts of the bigger gods...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Ya but still it is a part of a god, and if their goal is to destroy the gods and take over the world, I don't see a reason why they should spare parts of minor a god.

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:11 pm

I think...they're many gods so they have to use as much help as they can possibly have? You don't try to kill gods if you don't have strong back-ups and allies...so I think...they will want to recruit and steal the aspects and/or chosens so they will have stronger back-ups...?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:05 pm

But the aspects are on the gods side, so how can it be used to kill other gods?

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:58 pm

i think we should stop this argument...it is going no where...we can do this all day...XD Let's wait for Zolzol's signal and then we can start rp-ing, alright?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Agreed. Hope this starts soon. :3

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 am

RP STARTS TOMARROW MORNING. TO DRUNK TO POST NOW.

I'M YELLING WITH CAPLOCKS.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 am

AWESOME...I'M WAITING FOR YOUR FIRST POST XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Uh... are we starting?

forever2b
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!